Reviews for Jason's Angel
Romanogerduff chapter 34 . 6/28
Please just write one more chapter! I really love this story. I realize that you haven't updated in like two years, but if you could consider it, that would be amazing! Love the story!
startheangel1997 chapter 34 . 6/18
WHEN WILL THIS BE UPDATED...?
everyone must ask this question alot but we need to know, we love you and we want to know because if we don't i will get depressed, but i don't know about the others...
startheangel1997 chapter 29 . 6/17
omg...when will they kiss or even confess ahhhhhhhhhh its driving me crazy just waiting...!
SethadoreVGC chapter 34 . 5/28
GOD DAMN! Girl, you can write! :D
I absolutely love this story! It's perfect! And I would hate to see it be abandoned! I know it's been like 2 years since you've last updated, but please, if you're not going to continue the story, then at least let us know what happens in the end. PLEASE!
Sorry, I sounded WAAAAAY too desperate! XD But seriously, take your time! :)
I love this story! (Oh my God, I sound like an obsessive fangirl! XD)

~Seth
amanda.marrs.52 chapter 34 . 5/26
Oh my god please continue this is sooo good I can't even like my god please please update
Guest chapter 34 . 12/16/2014
awesome work! Love this story and I am looking forward to reading more!
Noname chapter 20 . 11/17/2014
finally he called her his Angel. Love is in the air.
Noname chapter 19 . 11/17/2014
Well i am Reading this story since yesterday and i think it is not dying. It' s like Jason, it's hard to kill and will always come back to live. Also i think Bad kids should buy this new scent called Destiny. Destiny- nothing is better to safe your life in camp blood. LOL
Noname chapter 18 . 11/17/2014
well you could Write a Prolog so the Numbers of the chapters don' t change. Also very good work here. Amazone. I like how you present the characters. Jason isn' t ooc and Destiny is one of my favorite ocs. Love your story.
noname chapter 17 . 11/17/2014
oh. my. god. its so cool. i love it. the gore... as good as in the movie or even better. and the hugging... Squeal!
here comes the next skript for a new movie of Jason... and Destiny Xd
noname chapter 16 . 11/17/2014
if you dont want things to happen, they occur... poor destiny... but her trouble bring the thrill!
i know im bad so jason would have killed me already although i dont believe in drug, too. Also im a big child, but more important i love this story!
noname chapter 15 . 11/17/2014
that first sentence made my day XD
und the fun version too, i cant get that scene out of my head
Guest chapter 34 . 10/21/2014
Omg i hope u update one day I can't live without this story being incomplete lol
Guest chapter 33 . 10/21/2014
So far this story has been so exciting and fun to read! This chapter was a shocker with Jason kissing her hehehe :D

Only one chapter left now, hopefully it's not the last one, that would suck because this story is just too good.
Fl4tline chapter 34 . 10/5/2014