Reviews for Jason's Angel
OK people place your bets.
I may be a guy but I had the same freaking reaction when I wa told about a girls period.
musicluver246 chapter 34 . 9/17
can't wait to read more.
Percy Jackson chapter 8 . 9/2
So if she was to be raped ... He would kill her :/
NoChillCici chapter 34 . 7/4
Omg why did you stop updating? This story is awesome!
Romanogerduff chapter 34 . 6/28
Please just write one more chapter! I really love this story. I realize that you haven't updated in like two years, but if you could consider it, that would be amazing! Love the story!
Star Rose Black chapter 34 . 6/18
everyone must ask this question alot but we need to know, we love you and we want to know because if we don't i will get depressed, but i don't know about the others...
Star Rose Black chapter 29 . 6/17
omg...when will they kiss or even confess ahhhhhhhhhh its driving me crazy just waiting...!
SethadoreVGC chapter 34 . 5/28
GOD DAMN! Girl, you can write! :D
I absolutely love this story! It's perfect! And I would hate to see it be abandoned! I know it's been like 2 years since you've last updated, but please, if you're not going to continue the story, then at least let us know what happens in the end. PLEASE!
Sorry, I sounded WAAAAAY too desperate! XD But seriously, take your time! :)
I love this story! (Oh my God, I sound like an obsessive fangirl! XD)

amanda.marrs.52 chapter 34 . 5/26
Oh my god please continue this is sooo good I can't even like my god please please update
Guest chapter 34 . 12/16/2014
awesome work! Love this story and I am looking forward to reading more!
Noname chapter 20 . 11/17/2014
finally he called her his Angel. Love is in the air.
Noname chapter 19 . 11/17/2014
Well i am Reading this story since yesterday and i think it is not dying. It' s like Jason, it's hard to kill and will always come back to live. Also i think Bad kids should buy this new scent called Destiny. Destiny- nothing is better to safe your life in camp blood. LOL
Noname chapter 18 . 11/17/2014
well you could Write a Prolog so the Numbers of the chapters don' t change. Also very good work here. Amazone. I like how you present the characters. Jason isn' t ooc and Destiny is one of my favorite ocs. Love your story.