Reviews for Jason's Angel
Stephen Abbott chapter 8 . 1/20
Pretty good, a bit...weird at first but pretty good.
Zorua1 chapter 32 . 1/14
*squealing in glee* Yes, yes, YES! *hears radio* Oh, mother FU-
Zorua1 chapter 11 . 1/13
Jason's confusion over the period thing is both hilarious and adorable! But mostly adorable!
Mramaze chapter 23 . 1/3
This is Amazing but you really have to pay all your attention to understand completely what's going on
Anonamos chapter 29 . 12/23/2016
Grate weighting but was Jason going to rape her? Jesus H crist what's wrong with him the crazy mother fu (gets cut of by hearing Jason's them music) I mean good chapter ps please call of Jason please (:(
Anonamos chapter 13 . 12/22/2016
Lololol the mean scery muderer Jason voorhees getting imbariced because his mother is happy she didn't have to explained periods to him great chapter if you can have Jason kill more bad people that would be grrreeeaaattt
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2016
Jason never runs or speaks or even growl
Moirai chapter 34 . 9/2/2016
Hi; I really love this fanfic, as well as Jason and my senpais, heh...*sweatdrops* ...anywaya, I hope more chapters will come (I haven't checked the update date ;-; ) soon, I really am tough with drama and this fanfic made me fangirl awe more than twice. I'd read this over and over again! And btw, Jason reminds me of an adorable yandere...*walks a distance from Jason to nit bet murdered*
Guest chapter 34 . 8/14/2016
Bruh, you need to update please.
Guest chapter 34 . 8/3/2016
BATMETAL!: NEXT CHAPTER PLZ BATMETAL! REALLY LOVES THIS STORY AND IS DIEING TO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT

Alexzaia(BATMETAL!): OH SHUT UP... Sorry my other side shows when I'm excited for this kind of stuff but yes plz post next chapter I'm-

BATMETAL!: NO I AM DIEING TO KNOW

Alexzaia(BATMETAL!): WE are dieing to know WE ARE...*growls at BATMETAL!*

BATMETAL!:*GROWLS BACK*

Alexzaia & BATMETAL!: * HAVING! a FIST! fight TO! the DEATH!*

Jared Earl Mere: ok they really LOVE this STORY and will kill eachother over it if you dont post soon- HEY CUT IT OUT YOU TWO! *tries to separate BATMETAL! & Alexzaia* ok b-bye GIRLS STOP IT THIS INSTANT!
sgbamog chapter 34 . 7/16/2016
This. Is. Amazing. You need to update this. Now. Right now. Please. For the people of the world. But mostly me. Now. Please.
Kill Boss 98 chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
If there was a contest for the best Friday the 13th fanfic, then this one would be the winner (completed or not).
Emily Voorhees chapter 34 . 5/9/2016
Is this the last chapter?
I hope it isn't.
If it isn't, when is the next update?
I'm not being pushy.
Guest chapter 34 . 3/19/2016
Omg this is awesome. Please continue it!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/8/2016
He talked. Jason Voorhees talked. AWSOME!