Reviews for Confession
PersephoneJackson123 chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
Absolutely beautiful...a pleasure to read :)
Chezza456 chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
Aww, this is so good! I think it's written beautifully, and everyone seems so in-character. I can imagine all of them saying these things about it, and about him. I really loved reading it.

Chez x
TadPole11 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Well, I can only hope that Gatiss and Moffat make everyone's actions and intentions clear when series three commences. Personally as an adult, I can totally get where Mycroft might have been coming from. I also believe Sherlock would expect no less of him. And only adults, who have had to make such difficult decisions, can truly understand that. It's easy for someone who has never been in a similiar position, to judge the players involved.

However, I keep hoping they stuck closer to canon, and that indeed Mycroft was in on at least part of the plan, and/or the fallout.
IOrderYouToContinueThisOrElse chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUECONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUECONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE please... ;)
RavenclawGirl29 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Oh, my emotions, my poor abused emotions. I like this very much. Poor Mycroft, I don't care what anyone says, I think Mycroft really loved his little brother, otherwise he wouldn't have asked John to protect him
Oddments and Tweaks chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This is an incredibly powerful piece of writing, totally believable and so very,very sad. Tenderly done-thanks for posting! :)