Reviews for Footsteps
ChristineK chapter 19 . 9/16
I loved this story! I loved the meeting of the Doctors and the kids... all of it. Brilliantly told from start to finish.
Loco Koko chapter 19 . 5/27
I really love this story! I was just browsing through Doctor Who fanfiction last night and I started reading this story and couldn't stop. I was up until 4am and I was laughing so hard that I had to bury my face in my pillow to not wake up my roommates. I loved how Rose got to meet so many of the different Doctor's regenerations. This is one of the best stories I have ever found on fanfiction. Your writing style was clear and there were no errors that I noticed. So yeah, great job!
Kylaia78 chapter 19 . 4/17
Absolutely loved your story would love to see sequels so much potential and places to go with the continued story.. Roses recovery and relationship, continued adventures jumping from one parallel, Jack and continued story let alone Tyler family adventures wow i really hope u continue.
Shadow Eclipse chapter 19 . 3/30
loved it!
xHiddenReaderx chapter 18 . 12/4/2015
The Lost Moon of Poosh! Go! Be free! Be free my children! Ha ha!

Best line ever
xHiddenReaderx chapter 19 . 11/27/2015
...Hmm...I like... This is brilliant!
xHiddenReaderx chapter 15 . 11/27/2015
ohhhh. this is the only version of this part I've read made by fans that has actually been any good.
Anonymous chapter 18 . 11/11/2015
I won't kill you. But it hurts my hearts in a way. At the same time, that was SO cute! And Rose on high is pretty awesome! Nice! Also, Dalek Caan was sooo enjoying that Tenrose moment when he got excited.
The Earth Elemental chapter 19 . 7/30/2015
This is such an awesome story, all the detail you put into everything made it great, this is one of the better and well thought out Doctor Who Stories I've read. I hope you keep on writing! :)
TenRose chapter 19 . 7/5/2015
Haha lovely story!
Heather Snow chapter 19 . 6/19/2015
Really neat concept. I liked seeing Rose interact with the previous Doctors.
bad wolf chapter 18 . 6/14/2015
I knew you had read dragon when you implemented the bond between rose and the doctor in a life with rose when Donna said what is this eragon it only confirmed it making you the most awesome person ever!
bad wolf chapter 6 . 6/14/2015
You have to do 10 and Jack
bad wolf chapter 2 . 6/14/2015
I've read through trials and tribulations and through the stars and I have to ask how do you come up with such fantastic ideas
eternalLove59 chapter 19 . 5/20/2015
Wow! I'm left speechless. This story was so brilliantly done that I never wanted it to end. Loved it!