Reviews for Footsteps
greeneyesCutie chapter 17 . 6/8/2013
Your a brilliant and talented writer. This is one of a few story I will always love and come back to read when I become weary of what Steve Moffet has done to our poor Doctor, or some idiot fan faction has so mislead me down an evil path. Thanks for ridding my world of horrible fan fiction ... I can't wait to see how this ends. Your story here I feel could ( and not many writer/ writers stories can) work with showing the Doctor/ Rose starting a family and having adventures. I still have so many questions that can be fun to explore: like: can Rosé take people with her, how do they keep track of kids that can pop away, do they meet an "other" timeline of there kids and know it or do the kids mess with there parents and more (that will come to me in the shower). It's crazy, the stuff you (meaning me) can come up with in there; as you've mentioned. A final wish,.. for this story, is for my beloved ninth Doctor because if that incredible scene of Golden Goddess Rose never happen, i would still watch the show but never be this enthralled. I know because I have been watching the show on and off since the fourth Doctor reruns. So I wish Rosé would visit nine one more time and tell him it's all going to be ok.
greeneyesCutie chapter 14 . 6/8/2013
Thank you so much! I love/ hate that ep.
greeneyesCutie chapter 13 . 6/8/2013
This is great! Totally rewrite JE. Fill in all the blanks :)
greeneyesCutie chapter 11 . 6/8/2013
Ok we'll you got me to cry!
greeneyesCutie chapter 10 . 6/8/2013
Your a talented writer. You really put your heart into everything you do.
greeneyesCutie chapter 9 . 6/8/2013
Brilliant chapter!
greeneyesCutie chapter 8 . 6/8/2013
So sad:( yah I knew it had to happen , but it doesn't make it any less
greeneyesCutie chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
Love jack
Bcldiva95 chapter 17 . 6/7/2013
I'm loving this story...I wasn't able to put it down. I can't wait for an update.
greeneyesCutie chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
Smiles
greeneyesCutie chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Your doin great!
greeneyesCutie chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
Poor ten
greeneyesCutie chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
Seven is fun nut I love five and of course eight just romantic
greeneyesCutie chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Wow again. I was told to give this story a shot sounds good so far.
GAAHHHHHH chapter 17 . 6/4/2013
DARN THOSE CLIFFHANGERS

*ahem*
But ah...yeah, update soon? Por favor?
552 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »