Reviews for Footsteps
Laveycee chapter 17 . 5/2/2013
I'm pretty sure the writers get a kick out of tearing our hearts-sorry, those things that we used to have that are not in tiny little pieces-into shreds and making us feel kinda numb... And making the majority of us emotional wrecks.
XX-SchitsoManiacAmutoLuver-XX chapter 17 . 4/19/2013
Trying to slowly kick us? I'm pretty sure it's killed me about forty times now-_-.

I don't even know what to do with myself over this story, truly I don't. I am absolutely in love with it-as I am with many of your stories-! This is probably one if my favorites ever, and I can't even thank you enough for writing it, and for having such an amazing imagination!

Update soon!: )
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 17 . 4/19/2013
update soon! it's an incredible story, i just love all your doctor who fanfics... they make me happy ) BYE!
kate chapter 17 . 4/18/2013
please coutine you had me sitting on the edge of my seat its getting good
ultimatefan2093 chapter 17 . 4/17/2013
Please please update. I read this entire thing in one afternoon and you have me on edge. It is well written and thought out and sooo sooo interesting. Please don't stop and update very very soon
binkabonkahankeydoo chapter 17 . 4/16/2013
:) :)
Sofia10Soccer chapter 17 . 4/15/2013
Woot woot looking forward to a wonderful update!
vikehi chapter 17 . 4/14/2013
I completely agree ... Moffat is evil. Hungry like a wolf my foot...
vikehi chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
I don't know. I would love to see the character again, but it would be kind of weird since David Tennant married Georgia Moffett ( Jenny and Peter Davison's daughter.)
The Doctor Rose chapter 17 . 4/14/2013
LOVED IT!

UPDATE SOON...ER
gabbygirl89 chapter 17 . 4/14/2013
Excellent chapter! Can't wait for more!
TheAngelofIego chapter 17 . 4/14/2013
Wonderful as always! I love that Donna stood up for him!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/13/2013
Fucking awesome.
m0ckingbird77 chapter 17 . 4/13/2013
Oh my goodness, I completely agree! I loved the speech so much... the Doctor doesn't make weapons! He makes protectors, and lovers. AHHHH, I loved this chapter! I can't wait to keep reading!
edf-k chapter 17 . 4/13/2013
I agree, I loved that it was Donna who stood up for the Doctor. She wasn't there to do so in the original episode, so this is a great "fix". I remember thinking in that episode that Rose should have said something, heck anything, but no she kept her mouth shut. So thank you for fixing where I felt the show got it wrong.
530 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »