Reviews for Footsteps
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 19 . 5/10/2015
Oh my gosh, I love this fic! I love the idea, I love the writing, I love the everything! Thanks for sharing your writing! I love this!
jessi.solomon chapter 7 . 5/4/2015
Oh my Godric. A Harry Potter reference. Merlin's beard!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/15/2015
You should make a serial with Amy but the Doctor doesn't regenerate or he does but stays the same
Eagle Hawke chapter 17 . 4/5/2015
is that all you could think of, Davros? you sound so... human!
Eagle Hawke chapter 14 . 4/5/2015
She's not g0ong to disapear again, right?
RealNorwegian chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Wow, what an AMAZING start to the story, I l
tenthdoctor10 chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
Love your writing!
Crystalzap chapter 19 . 11/12/2014
well this was fun though I would have liked to see more after, some fluffy pieces with the Doctor and Rose, still it was a good way to remake Journey's End , and making it so Rose didn't really mean to destroy them was a good choice with how the Doctor reacted when the meta crisis did it
Guest chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
Pretty sure Ace is brunette... Right?
Selias chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
Wow, River is pretty stupid, considering that she's half Time Lord. You'd think that she'd be able to spell correctly.
Callie Newman chapter 11 . 9/20/2014
That would be horrible, knowing how your daughter is going to die before you've even had her. Poor Rose... :(

I cracked up at the "why would i tork to a book when i have a sentent ship" bit. Oh River River River xD

And wait, your cousin's name is Yana? Whaaaaa.
AWheeeeeeeeeBeastie chapter 9 . 8/16/2014
Well done! This story is great.
QueenStageManager chapter 19 . 8/15/2014
So.
At first this was a really cute fic with Rose running about and trying to find the Doctor and IT WAS REALLY GOOD. And then the Doctor thought he was hallucinating and it broke my heart, and then suddenly we were getting close to Rose actually meeting the Doctor and I was so excited! And then on Midnight the Doctor gave up on everything and it was written so well like seriously I almost cried for him it was really good bc then I almost cried tears of happiness bc ROSE WAS BACK WITH THE DOCTOR AND THATS HOW IT SHOULD BE! but. Then you HAD to go and put a plot twist in there which was completely genius and really worked with the story but IT MADE ME CRY AND MY HEART FELT LIKE IT WAS BEING RIPPED IN TWO FOR THEM AND OMG and then I was happy again cuz that was a brilliant ending and all. So pretty much you are a fantastic author and that story was amazing thank you so much for writing a brilliant story I loved it 3
QueenStageManager chapter 17 . 8/15/2014
Yes! Rose was there in the show, she could totally have stood up for him. Plus I love the fact that you've made Rose come back and be the TenToo of this story. (Ps I LOVE THIS STORY ITS SOOOO GOOD)
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 19 . 8/8/2014