Reviews for Footsteps
Zorua Illusion chapter 19 . 6/4/2014
I can't believe I waited so long to read this story! ... Mind, it probably shouldn't have been at 2:40 in the morning, but I digress. This story was absolutely fantastic! All the little things, like the Doctor getting mad at a password. I was able to read those lines in his voice.
Also, loving all the Supernatural references in your stories. My sister kind of dragged me into the fandom for it, so seeing all these mentions is rather amusing.
Also, have you read the book series for Eragon? If you haven't, a very high recommendation from me. They're awesome.
Holy cow this review is long. Anyway, I look forward to seeing more of your writing!
Zorua Illusion
JuVe chapter 19 . 5/17/2014
THIS STORY IS TRULY AMAZING!
AloneAndFree-CreatingMyself chapter 19 . 5/7/2014
Sequel please! This story is so great I want to see it continued.
AloneAndFree-CreatingMyself chapter 18 . 5/7/2014
The Dalekcracker! I laughed SO hard...
flyfree1031 chapter 14 . 5/3/2014
I literately am imagining Rose with her arms out, smirking and saying to the Doctor "I BRING LIFE" while she's talking to him about Jenny waking up.
NabikiB chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
He's a powerful empath in that body. Very powerful, sensitive and gentle as empaths do tend to be. Doesn't mean he's not every inch a Doctor though. Cuz he is.
stoleatimelord chapter 19 . 4/16/2014
I can't believe this is over! Its greatly written and the ending was brilliant!.
thornbelly chapter 11 . 4/10/2014
Sorry to burst your bubble, but River Song is the daughter of Amelia Pond and Rory Williams, not The Doctor and Rose. Also, River Songs name is Melody Pond, but the only water in the forest is the river, so yeah. So next time you do something like this, do your research, or, watch more than the first four series's of Doctor Who! And, by the way, The Doctor is Rivers husband, so yeah.
GoingDownWithTheseShips chapter 8 . 3/26/2014
Aw, that was so sad! Poor Doctor!
jenn008 chapter 19 . 2/14/2014
Love it!
KKK3 chapter 19 . 2/14/2014
Thank you for the story! :)
In the Fob Watch chapter 19 . 1/30/2014
Absolutely gorgeous! Love it!
picklesnickers chapter 19 . 1/20/2014
That was brilliant. Simply brilliant. It was beautiful and wonderful and the only thing I didn't like was that it was over. :) You really captured Rose's spirit and determination, her heart and bravery, and the little things that make her her. It made me want to cry and laugh at the same time. I was just a teensy weensy bit disappointed that there weren't any amazing kiss scenes between the Doctor and Rose (I thought there would be one at the end, maybe), but ending with Aria was lovely. It showed the legacy and continuity the story has. If only, IF ONLY this actually was a part of the show. I desperately wish that this would be a special that they make when they decide to discontinue the series. It would be so perfect. TenxRose is my OTP, so, you know, I love anything happy with them. Thank you so much for writing this. Love it so much. :D
Kat the Polar Bear chapter 19 . 1/11/2014
THIS IS INCREDIBLE.
NOW GO UPDATE "THROUGH THE STARS"!
Pointeofdance chapter 14 . 1/2/2014
Donna would read Eragon?! But it was a clever reference:)
533 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »