Reviews for Footsteps
Crystalzap chapter 19 . 11/12/2014
well this was fun though I would have liked to see more after, some fluffy pieces with the Doctor and Rose, still it was a good way to remake Journey's End , and making it so Rose didn't really mean to destroy them was a good choice with how the Doctor reacted when the meta crisis did it
Guest chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
Pretty sure Ace is brunette... Right?
Selias chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
Wow, River is pretty stupid, considering that she's half Time Lord. You'd think that she'd be able to spell correctly.
Anna O'Carrick chapter 11 . 9/20/2014
That would be horrible, knowing how your daughter is going to die before you've even had her. Poor Rose... :(

I cracked up at the "why would i tork to a book when i have a sentent ship" bit. Oh River River River xD

And wait, your cousin's name is Yana? Whaaaaa.
Mannaw chapter 9 . 8/16/2014
Well done! This story is great.
waiting4princecharming chapter 19 . 8/15/2014
So.
At first this was a really cute fic with Rose running about and trying to find the Doctor and IT WAS REALLY GOOD. And then the Doctor thought he was hallucinating and it broke my heart, and then suddenly we were getting close to Rose actually meeting the Doctor and I was so excited! And then on Midnight the Doctor gave up on everything and it was written so well like seriously I almost cried for him it was really good bc then I almost cried tears of happiness bc ROSE WAS BACK WITH THE DOCTOR AND THATS HOW IT SHOULD BE! but. Then you HAD to go and put a plot twist in there which was completely genius and really worked with the story but IT MADE ME CRY AND MY HEART FELT LIKE IT WAS BEING RIPPED IN TWO FOR THEM AND OMG and then I was happy again cuz that was a brilliant ending and all. So pretty much you are a fantastic author and that story was amazing thank you so much for writing a brilliant story I loved it 3
waiting4princecharming chapter 17 . 8/15/2014
Yes! Rose was there in the show, she could totally have stood up for him. Plus I love the fact that you've made Rose come back and be the TenToo of this story. (Ps I LOVE THIS STORY ITS SOOOO GOOD)
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 19 . 8/8/2014
Lovely read!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/26/2014
BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ.I didn't like the tardis rose died thing,I would of liked it if rose didn't meet the doctor (teleporting,I meant if it followed the origin plot )and waited out til Donna,and master thing was going on..But none the less your story was brilliant.
SM
ASnowFern chapter 19 . 7/13/2014
Great job! Absolutely enjoyed the story, so much that I read it twice! I love how even though Rose only met the Doctor in his previous incarnations a couple of times, he already cared about her so much. I never watched the classic who so I wouldn't notice any OOC-ness anyway!

I love how you got Rose to open the TARDIS saying,"Did you miss me?" The same way the doctor did in the Christmas invasion. That scene was pretty much my favourite scene in the whole series! And yay! Thank you for Aria and Frank! Andrew Garfield is too cute to not to just stop there. Well, Jenny too! I always hoped that she would come back in the series):

Anyway, great job on the fic! Write more!(:
Zorua Illusion chapter 19 . 6/4/2014
I can't believe I waited so long to read this story! ... Mind, it probably shouldn't have been at 2:40 in the morning, but I digress. This story was absolutely fantastic! All the little things, like the Doctor getting mad at a password. I was able to read those lines in his voice.
Also, loving all the Supernatural references in your stories. My sister kind of dragged me into the fandom for it, so seeing all these mentions is rather amusing.
Also, have you read the book series for Eragon? If you haven't, a very high recommendation from me. They're awesome.
Holy cow this review is long. Anyway, I look forward to seeing more of your writing!
Zorua Illusion
JuVe chapter 19 . 5/17/2014
THIS STORY IS TRULY AMAZING!
thalia-rose-lovegood chapter 19 . 5/7/2014
Sequel please! This story is so great I want to see it continued.
thalia-rose-lovegood chapter 18 . 5/7/2014
The Dalekcracker! I laughed SO hard...
flyfree1031 chapter 14 . 5/3/2014
I literately am imagining Rose with her arms out, smirking and saying to the Doctor "I BRING LIFE" while she's talking to him about Jenny waking up.
543 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »