Reviews for Footsteps
The Doctor Rose chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
ya!

I've been wondering y she did not say it sooner!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
Oh I just love this story! I am so glad you decided to update XD Hope you will finish it soon I can't wait for the ending
Kira Kyuu chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
:D Lovely, so very lovely! And they're back together!

Thanks for the update!

K9
Conan in love chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
Love it
Guest chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
Awww! he carried her and was all sweet and stuff. Poor crazy-headed doctor-man.
JollyRoger1 chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
Hooray for a new chapter! Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
I love you! This is my favorite au story of all-time and I'm so so glad that she finally made it! I definitely teared up a bit and I am just so freaking happy because while each chapter has been really rich, well written and interesting I just so very *badly* wanted her to finally find him! Thank you!
Heart of Diamond chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
GAH! YAY!11!11!1!One!Eleven!1!1! THIS IS SO BLOODY AWESOME. I'M LITURALLY SQUEALLING! And my sister is looking at me very strangely.

Fly On...

Heart of Diamond
elizapi chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
Lovely chapter, I had not even considered bringing Rose back at that point!

Only thing that could make it better, is if there was more, but since I also had notice of a new story this morning, I'll accept that instead!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
Rose Tyler and the Doctor. Together again (properly) at last.
Hunter of Slytherclaw chapter 12 . 7/15/2012
Love your story!
Fury Empire chapter 12 . 7/11/2012
I abso-tively-posi-lutely love this story! :D
Update it soon?
Alonsy from Ireland! :)
elizapi chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
oooh! this story had just invaded my head for the last couple of weeks. Coming up with my own ideas constantly, but it's not as fun that way, so I'm very eagerly awaiting your next chapter. Though an update on any of your works-in-progress would be lovely. You've gotten me sucked into the DW fanfiction world!

And this is me reviewing on chapter 10 because I've already reviewed 12 and 11 apparently. Not surprised, I am rereading this after all!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
Oh please please PLEASE update soon! This is fantastic!
Spike20096 chapter 12 . 6/23/2012
YUSSSS! I love you story, YOUR STORY IS THE MEANING OF: Epic, awesome, awesome sauce, amazing, fantastic, brilliant and, its wonderful.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! SUSPENCE IS KILLLLLLINGG MEEE, and I suppose alot of people as well..

I LOVE IT! :D