Reviews for Footsteps
Guest chapter 13 . 7/18/2012
OH! Finally, now hopefully she can lock into the TARDIS somehow and ground. Love it! Had to re-read again too! :P
Spike20096 chapter 13 . 7/17/2012
WOAH!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
WRITE MOAR!
Rozablood chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
Hey, it's me, your number one fan! Just saying that I absolutely love this story-and all your other ones-and that I am begging right now for you to continue through stolen earth and journey's end, because I love your writing and would love to see how you would incorporate this new Rose into the episode. Also, I was never a fan of the metacrisis Doctor, and want to see if you would keep the ending the same or not.

Oo, I'm babbling. Should stop. Anyway, keep writing, and post soon, please!
Jisusaken chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
Yay! Rose and the Doctor are together again! Now he just needs to open that file...
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
Yahhh, a update. I just love this story.
GwenRoses chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
Okay, you are NOT finishing it after one more chapter. No. You're Not. This needs more. More. More chapters. Now. Pleeeeaaasseeeee. I insist. You muuuuust add more.
I have no other words.
TheGirlWhoWaited chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
Woo hoo! They finally meet for real! MORE PLEASE!
The Doctor Rose chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
ya!

I've been wondering y she did not say it sooner!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
Oh I just love this story! I am so glad you decided to update XD Hope you will finish it soon I can't wait for the ending
Kira Kyuu chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
:D Lovely, so very lovely! And they're back together!

Thanks for the update!

K9
Conan in love chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
Love it
Guest chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
Awww! he carried her and was all sweet and stuff. Poor crazy-headed doctor-man.
JollyRoger1 chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
Hooray for a new chapter! Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
I love you! This is my favorite au story of all-time and I'm so so glad that she finally made it! I definitely teared up a bit and I am just so freaking happy because while each chapter has been really rich, well written and interesting I just so very *badly* wanted her to finally find him! Thank you!
Heart of Diamond chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
GAH! YAY!11!11!1!One!Eleven!1!1! THIS IS SO BLOODY AWESOME. I'M LITURALLY SQUEALLING! And my sister is looking at me very strangely.

Fly On...