Reviews for Footsteps
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 19 . 8/8/2014
Lovely read!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/26/2014
BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ.I didn't like the tardis rose died thing,I would of liked it if rose didn't meet the doctor (teleporting,I meant if it followed the origin plot )and waited out til Donna,and master thing was going on..But none the less your story was brilliant.
SM
ASnowFern chapter 19 . 7/13/2014
Great job! Absolutely enjoyed the story, so much that I read it twice! I love how even though Rose only met the Doctor in his previous incarnations a couple of times, he already cared about her so much. I never watched the classic who so I wouldn't notice any OOC-ness anyway!

I love how you got Rose to open the TARDIS saying,"Did you miss me?" The same way the doctor did in the Christmas invasion. That scene was pretty much my favourite scene in the whole series! And yay! Thank you for Aria and Frank! Andrew Garfield is too cute to not to just stop there. Well, Jenny too! I always hoped that she would come back in the series):

Anyway, great job on the fic! Write more!(:
Zorua Illusion chapter 19 . 6/4/2014
I can't believe I waited so long to read this story! ... Mind, it probably shouldn't have been at 2:40 in the morning, but I digress. This story was absolutely fantastic! All the little things, like the Doctor getting mad at a password. I was able to read those lines in his voice.
Also, loving all the Supernatural references in your stories. My sister kind of dragged me into the fandom for it, so seeing all these mentions is rather amusing.
Also, have you read the book series for Eragon? If you haven't, a very high recommendation from me. They're awesome.
Holy cow this review is long. Anyway, I look forward to seeing more of your writing!
Zorua Illusion
JuVe chapter 19 . 5/17/2014
THIS STORY IS TRULY AMAZING!
thalia-rose-lovegood chapter 19 . 5/7/2014
Sequel please! This story is so great I want to see it continued.
thalia-rose-lovegood chapter 18 . 5/7/2014
The Dalekcracker! I laughed SO hard...
flyfree1031 chapter 14 . 5/3/2014
I literately am imagining Rose with her arms out, smirking and saying to the Doctor "I BRING LIFE" while she's talking to him about Jenny waking up.
NabikiB chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
He's a powerful empath in that body. Very powerful, sensitive and gentle as empaths do tend to be. Doesn't mean he's not every inch a Doctor though. Cuz he is.
stoleatimelord chapter 19 . 4/16/2014
I can't believe this is over! Its greatly written and the ending was brilliant!.
thornbelly chapter 11 . 4/10/2014
Sorry to burst your bubble, but River Song is the daughter of Amelia Pond and Rory Williams, not The Doctor and Rose. Also, River Songs name is Melody Pond, but the only water in the forest is the river, so yeah. So next time you do something like this, do your research, or, watch more than the first four series's of Doctor Who! And, by the way, The Doctor is Rivers husband, so yeah.
GoingDownWithTheseShips chapter 8 . 3/26/2014
Aw, that was so sad! Poor Doctor!
jenn008 chapter 19 . 2/14/2014
Love it!
KKK3 chapter 19 . 2/14/2014
Thank you for the story! :)
In the Fob Watch chapter 19 . 1/30/2014
Absolutely gorgeous! Love it!
551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »