Reviews for Footsteps
RandomWolf121 chapter 18 . 12/13/2013
I can't kill you for the cliffie. I need you alive to write more. Regardless of the cliffie, I love the story.
Jane St. Valentine chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
Yeah, the movie WAS pretty cheesy...but I loved the Eighth Doctor, so I stuck around.

Might I suggest listening to the Big Finish Audios? Bubbygal92 has a whole bunch of them on her tumblr account.
LovelyAmberLight chapter 18 . 12/11/2013
Ok where's the rest! That's just cruel. Cruel and unusual punishment. :-)

Can't wait for more
Lucas Stark Lupin chapter 18 . 12/8/2013
I'm going to kill you if you don't update! UPDATE! UPDATE! UUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDAAAAAAATTTTTTTEEEEEEEEE!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/7/2013
But you said a couple chapters ago that since they are bonded they could keep each other alive... Plus the TARDIS is there so... Yeah you better update this.
tenrosefreak chapter 18 . 12/7/2013
god, ur evil! just finish soon plz!
spikemyangel chapter 18 . 12/6/2013
...oh dear... seems we have to gather the torches and pitchforks and hunt down the author. Angry mobs are a necessary evil when we have brilliant authors and updating stories.

Loved seeing Rose high on Time.
bootsandhughes chapter 18 . 12/3/2013
PLEASEEEEE Dont make us wait forever for the last chapter again :)
Gabby chapter 18 . 12/2/2013
You are an amazing person but I really want to hate you right now. I can't though because I know you will fix this but, why? Why, do you torture us so? Please fix this soon. Please please, I am begging you please fix this soon.
gabykatwilk chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
I love this story! The idea is awesome, but then you do it perfectly. Thank You!
White Alchemist Taya chapter 18 . 12/1/2013
Noooooooo! Rooooooooose!
Whyyyyyyyyyyy!

...

Does she regenerate?

Happy writings,
White Alchemist Taya

P.s. Awaiting your next chapter.
elsatheflamequeen chapter 18 . 11/30/2013
NO! ROSE! MY BABY!
oscarthegrouch1812 chapter 18 . 11/30/2013
omg not fair update NOW! but love it please write more soon :)
Lucy the Panda chapter 18 . 11/30/2013
Okay, she's gonna regenerate, am I right?

PLEASE TELL ME I'M RIGHT.

By the way, you're awesome. Sorta like Steven Moffat, except better and female.
Jewelz1642 chapter 18 . 11/29/2013
NOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOO! You HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO UPDATE. You can't end like that. Rose has to come back. She went on this amazing and long adventure only to die right when she gets back to the right Doctor. That is awful. You have to update to fix this!
511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »