Reviews for Footsteps
KKK3 chapter 19 . 2/14/2014
Thank you for the story! :)
In the Fob Watch chapter 19 . 1/30/2014
Absolutely gorgeous! Love it!
picklesnickers chapter 19 . 1/20/2014
That was brilliant. Simply brilliant. It was beautiful and wonderful and the only thing I didn't like was that it was over. :) You really captured Rose's spirit and determination, her heart and bravery, and the little things that make her her. It made me want to cry and laugh at the same time. I was just a teensy weensy bit disappointed that there weren't any amazing kiss scenes between the Doctor and Rose (I thought there would be one at the end, maybe), but ending with Aria was lovely. It showed the legacy and continuity the story has. If only, IF ONLY this actually was a part of the show. I desperately wish that this would be a special that they make when they decide to discontinue the series. It would be so perfect. TenxRose is my OTP, so, you know, I love anything happy with them. Thank you so much for writing this. Love it so much. :D
Kat the Polar Bear chapter 19 . 1/11/2014
THIS IS INCREDIBLE.
NOW GO UPDATE "THROUGH THE STARS"!
Pointeofdance chapter 14 . 1/2/2014
Donna would read Eragon?! But it was a clever reference:)
Kat Smith chapter 19 . 12/31/2013
AAAAAH ITS OVER
I DONT WANT IT TO BE OVER
DragonRose4 chapter 19 . 12/27/2013
Awwww, sad face now. I want more! That's nothing new though. Lovely, lovely. Now I have to go re-read again. :)
IAmTheRedLady chapter 19 . 12/25/2013
Aw, is it over?
skidney chapter 19 . 12/24/2013
Awesome ending!
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 19 . 12/23/2013
I keep pitting off reading this chapter because honestly I didn't want the story to end. But it was a great chapter and a amazing story. I hope your planning to do a sequal. And I want to wish you happy holadays..
Little-bad-Angel chapter 19 . 12/23/2013
Gosh...your story is so awefully cute i'd like to erase my memories of it just to read it again! your story is fanastic
GinkoTea chapter 19 . 12/22/2013
You're not going to write about them meeting Jenny? Oh well, great story! I enjoyed it!
Protagonist Of Life chapter 19 . 12/22/2013
That was dramatic
LilyIsWhoLocked1234 chapter 19 . 12/22/2013
Awesome! I was so happy to see you updated! Definitely worth that wait! Can't wait for "Through the Stars"!
missjulseyb chapter 19 . 12/22/2013
Omg I love this story. This is amazing. I love what you did with Rose and the previous doctors. I couldn't tear myself away. I hope you do some sort of sequel to this full of fluff about how they get to have their family. But even if u don't I'll still love you and the amazing stories you write. Keep writing! I love them!
553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »