Reviews for Footsteps
Kat the Polar Bear chapter 19 . 1/11/2014
THIS IS INCREDIBLE.
NOW GO UPDATE "THROUGH THE STARS"!
Pointeofdance chapter 14 . 1/2/2014
Donna would read Eragon?! But it was a clever reference:)
Kat Smith chapter 19 . 12/31/2013
AAAAAH ITS OVER
I DONT WANT IT TO BE OVER
DragonRose4 chapter 19 . 12/27/2013
Awwww, sad face now. I want more! That's nothing new though. Lovely, lovely. Now I have to go re-read again. :)
IAmTheRedLady chapter 19 . 12/25/2013
Aw, is it over?
skidney chapter 19 . 12/24/2013
Awesome ending!
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 19 . 12/23/2013
I keep pitting off reading this chapter because honestly I didn't want the story to end. But it was a great chapter and a amazing story. I hope your planning to do a sequal. And I want to wish you happy holadays..
Little-bad-Angel chapter 19 . 12/23/2013
Gosh...your story is so awefully cute i'd like to erase my memories of it just to read it again! your story is fanastic
madman42 chapter 19 . 12/22/2013
You're not going to write about them meeting Jenny? Oh well, great story! I enjoyed it!
Protagonist Of Life chapter 19 . 12/22/2013
That was dramatic
LilyIsWhoLocked1234 chapter 19 . 12/22/2013
Awesome! I was so happy to see you updated! Definitely worth that wait! Can't wait for "Through the Stars"!
missjulseyb chapter 19 . 12/22/2013
Omg I love this story. This is amazing. I love what you did with Rose and the previous doctors. I couldn't tear myself away. I hope you do some sort of sequel to this full of fluff about how they get to have their family. But even if u don't I'll still love you and the amazing stories you write. Keep writing! I love them!
torum.7 chapter 19 . 12/22/2013
This was so good! I remember when I first started reading it, and I was crying from feels. I think my favorite moment from this chapter, though (besides everything, OHMYGOSH), was "That's my whisk!" Haha! I could totally picture that in my head! Everything was amazing in this story, and I love Aria.
XX-SchitsoManiacAmutoLuver-XX chapter 19 . 12/22/2013
I can't believe it's over! I want to cry, it was so perfect. I loved this story to pieces, I always got so overjoyed when I saw that it updated. I'm going to miss getting emails telling me another chapter had come out. I hate that the best things have to end.

Oh, and that mention of Supernatural was glorious, I was smiling like an idiot when reading it:).

And I guess all that's left to say is thanks:). Thank you for the amazing ride this story was. Thank you for bringing me joy with your words. Thank you.
binkabonkahankeydoo chapter 19 . 12/22/2013
This has been a wonderful story :) And I think that was a really fantastic ending, like, actually really, really, really fantastic. At first I was reading the end bit like, "...what the...?", but then it was brilliant, and I think that it's completely wonderful that you've carried it on like that. It's perfect, and I dare anyone to do better :P
Good job, a really good job, I'm going to miss this story, but I love the way it ended :D
550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »