Reviews for Don't Touch!
VaerellisKing.Nightingale chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Oh the banter. You have to love it! Nice, made me laugh. Dean Winchester is an idjit.
pinklatent chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Of course. It's Dean Winchester we're talking about. Poor Bobby's got his hands full on him...

And adding Sam who's now up for the count, a credit to Bobby's infinite wisdom not to let him know how the oozing sores are transferable. Because Sam could be as hard-headed as his big brother.
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Oh, that's awesome! What a great idea, and elegantly simple. Of course Dean does that; he wouldn't even pause to consider. Lovely.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
ooooh, poor Dean, but Bobby did warn him, the idjit!

Nice banter here :)
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This was beautiful! So funny ... so Dean... that idjit!

Thanks for the laugh.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
LOL :-) Don't touch, huh? I'm glad that there was only the three of them, or else Bobby would've had a bunch of fangirls to cure from inflamed sores, ugh!

Oh, cold medication :-( Hope you're feeling better soon (though the stuff can probably make your muse going bananas)

Hugs

xx Kate
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Loved it! So in character & nice to have Bobby pop up :D

Chick xx
Sharlot chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Hah! Trust Dean to be grabby! Loved the Bobby/Dean banter. Great fun, D. Thanks.
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Maybe there's a 'How to stop the ooze' chapter?" *giggles* into coffee

very funny, hun

viv

x
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
LMAO!

SoooooDean! SoooooooBobby!

I can see Dean stomping around all frustrated and just skimming the pages between furtive looks back to Sam. And I can see Bobby trying to keep Dean "contained" from his first impulse to get all "handsy" as he checks Sammy out up close and personal.

But it's hard to keep an eye on two idjits at once and all Bobby had to do was look away just for one second and Dean's big brother instinct took over...hehe.
Swellison chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This sounds entirely plausible, given Dean's penchant to aid Sam, no matter what. Loved hearing Bobby's voice, too. Idjit.

Sue
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
A yo-yo of fail. Awesome. Bobby is patient. I miss him. :''''(
Wynefred chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
LOL! Oh, I loved this so much. You really used your dialog well. And how much fun in the face of so much gross! Heehee!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Bobby would be seriously pissed at Dean for using magic to tranfer the trouble rather than cure it.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Hey Babe!

How are things, how did it go at the clinic?

Oh man this was hiarious...typical Dean,he is so gunho to help Sam he forget about the trouble he lands himself into...*sigh*...but this was freakin hilarious and I loved it as always.

Great drabble and awesome writing!

Hugs Lin