Reviews for Broken
CarolineSC chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
Fun read, sad ending though!
KW Jordan chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Please, please, please, tell me there's another sequel in the works?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
dearest authour, continue pleasee... i love your stories..
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Please write some more... Your stories are wonderful and always make my day... Thank you
icesk8er chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
This was great. I've just come across this series of stories and read them all in the last day or two. I love them. I am super excited to see what you have planned next. I'm looking forward to it
LaurenKnight13 chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
I feel broken now with Santana... That was so heart wrenching! And I don't even know what Britt is think yet!

Please please please let Britt be able to help her come out and be happy and TOGETHER!
w1cked chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
Great update, so please update again soon, gotta know what happens next with Brittany standing there.
Ad3n chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
Beautifuly done. But depressing. It broke my heart. Poor Santana. I love how both Quinn and Rachel supported Santana. Great job.
stuffoholic chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
I fucking LOVE this!

more! more! more! more! more! more! more!

please...

אני אעשה כל מה שתרצי. רק תכתבי עוד.

:P
Ad3n chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
I some how don't see Quinn reacting all that well to Santana and Rachel kissing. Rachel was pissed and the kiss was for a reason. I would be pissed at both. Neither are the type to share. I can understand Quinn thinking its hot but she is extreamly possessive of what's hers. As is Quinn. But cute chapter. Glad Rachel is trying to help. Great job.
stuffoholic chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
A million gold stars to this fic!

Cindy Lou approves the little bit of Pezberry cuz well it was hot but still Faberry perfect!

LOVE this fic!

Faberry will get you whatever you want...;P
thatdamnyank chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
i love your stories but after reading the series i just need to point one thing out dianna agron/quinn's eyes are hazel not green
agarza1538 chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
Just wow dont think I have read or seen Santana's feeling expressed and explained like this chapter. Thank you was amazing
Ad3n chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
Aww poor Santana. Love how supportive Quinn was. Rachel really has changed her! Haha and Rachel will be the one to help out picking the song! Haha great job. Loved it. Only saw a few mistakes. I know how annoying writing on and iPad or iPhone is. So great job!
LaurenKnight13 chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
I'm so happy Quinn has everything going right for her and now she's helping San.

Santana is as stubborn as hell, but she does love Britt (And Britt knows it too, and she probably knows why Santana doesn't look at her while having sex... She know's that if Santana does look at her, she'll see all the love in her eyes and that it's not just sex)

I look forward to the next chapter :)