Reviews for SORELY VEXED
ArielPunchingDemons chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
For Dean, pie makes anything better...even if he doesn't want to admit it at first. :D

Nice one. :)
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Of course pie will help when it comes to Dean.

Great drabble :)
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Pie always makes things better, eh? I like that this could be a hunt but could also be something ordinary, like a ball game gone wrong... :D
Dizzo chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Poor baby, not sure what's more sore here, Dean's nose or his sense of injustice :)

Great job x
TheYmp chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Sam sighed, shrugged. "Whatever! Will pie make it better?"

Don't listen Dean - when will you learn - he NEVER brings the pie!

Great drabble!
soyxunxperdedor chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
For the second part of the challenge I'd like to say hi!

My favorite Drabble of the week generally ends up being yours :)
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Heehee :-)) Awesome dialogue - really funny drabble, thanks a lot for not ducking Dean :-)

xx Kate
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Love the image this conjours up, & love how indecisive Dean is about the pie apology :D

Chick x
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
"Will pie make it better?" - ah - Sammy knows the way to Dean's heart!

Wynefred chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
LOL. "Yes…err, NO. Yes." :D
sylia91 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This makes me think of J2's explanation for all the rubber duckies on set. Also is there some sort of running joke about Dean not getting his pie this season? He always seems to get foiled just before he gets it.
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
It's always love when you give Dean pie! I LOL'd when I saw you'd used the wow in the title! Love it!
Swellison chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I liked this. Can certainly see Dean making a fuss after the fact-altho, he would've probably yanked Sam out of the way and gotten hit anyway, if Sam hadn't ducked. 'Sore-assed nose' - what an interesting description, pure Dean, too.

I was trying to figure out what sort of fugly would leave them with black eyes, when it occurred to me that maybe this isn't a hunt-related injury, after all. Dean just refers to it as a 'thing' not a fugly. Hmmmm.

LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Oh that's just hilarious! I don't read until after I finish writing mine so I don't end up hijacking someone's idea, but it looks like we were sharing a brain anyway! LOL That's awesome! And I hope like hell this time Sam doesn't forget the pie like he always does! Great drabble! Poor Dean. *wants to snuzzle him*