Reviews for Reunited at last
Flayne chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
OMG, this is so cute, I would totally die if the reunion would be like this, though it might be too much to hope for...though I can totally see it! :)
Opi Uchiha chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This was a lovely piece! I love the way you captured Sasuke's emotion. It was really sweet:) I especially loved the part where Itachi is the one who stops Sasuke from the war even though Naruto had been trying for years. Thank you so much for writing this! I would have loved to read the sequel but I don't like yaoi, so if you change your mind about yaoi in it, please PM me so I can read it...
xoxoxoxoxoxox chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
O_O

If this happens in manga...I would have to explde from the sheer perfect-ness of it all...things would have been much better if it comes out like this eh?

Oh well, if Kishimoto really did draw that, he would have scarred his fanboys that's for sure, though that's different for us fangirls

Great story, loved it!
Charrmed chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Aww I loved it. I hope Itachi will be able to convince Sasuke to stop being a jerk and go back to Konoha. Awesome job!
Rei chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Awesome :) I seriously hope they meet up in the manga- it would solve some of Sasuke's issues, I think. And he'd get some closure. Considering what happened in the latest chapter, that might just happen! I really hope it does. This was a sweet story, and just what I was looking for. If something like this happens in the manga, I'll be thrilled :)
jellyfishie chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This is so perfect! Kishimoto should really read it!
uchibicesetous chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
omg so fluffy and cute! i really wanna read the itasasu one now!
CT 1215 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This is so so good. If only it could come true. A little OOC, of course. But I believe Sasuke does have a soft side, isn't he ? Anyway, Itachi forever (I'm his fangirl).