Reviews for Little Things
These are so cute!
BatFlashAquaven11 chapter 3 . 6/16
Love the ending!
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 4 . 12/6/2015
Dick seems pretty cool with the idea of his best friend one day being his step dad
Uber Kewl chapter 4 . 8/20/2015
Alright, Dick's rude little one-liner was pretty damn funny.
hiddensparrow chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
This little collection so fun to read. Its positively dripping with cuteness and fluff. Thank you for posting this. You should update some time, I challenge you to a Christmas themed one if you're so inclined. Thank you again!
Book-AddictFF chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
This is really good. I'm looking forward to more. What about a one-shot where one gives the other one a sensual massage.
Jesse Holmes-Strange-Stark chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
This was nice. Could you do more? please?
lilLovelyanime chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
Lol
Best chapter ever
"we can totally make babies"
cracks me up
Now you have to make a pregnant Wally chapter
Can't wait for the next chapter
AVeryBattyMind chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
Ok...I am a fan of slash but I'm a bigger Batman fan. Like the biggest. Ever. And I've only thought Batman will always be straight. Because he's the god damn Batman. So I only read this because I was bored and I like friendship between Bats and the Flash...but that third chapter. It changed me. Now I believe Batman can be gay for only one character and one only, and that's Wally West. Thanks for this epiphany and amazing story :)
Kasuku Saki chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
I loved and enjoyed this alot! :D You have to write more stories like thi And I could feel you enjoyed writing this since it's longer than the other BatFlash fictions :3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Your username... HOLY JEGUS YOU TYPE LIKE GAMZEE! I am such a GamKar fangirl, are you a Homestuck fan too?
JonghyunSaranghae chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
This whole scene was too cute
IamBatgirl chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
I really loved this! Way cool!
IamBatgirl chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Hee hee hee... I loved it!
IamBatgirl chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Awwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I loved this, it was cheesy and cute at the same time, I really loved it! I also loved the first little story too, sorry I didn't get to review it. I loved how in this story Batman is so freakin accurate about every single detail. It was so funny:)