Reviews for Little Things
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 4 . 12/6/2015
Dick seems pretty cool with the idea of his best friend one day being his step dad
Uber Kewl chapter 4 . 8/20/2015
Alright, Dick's rude little one-liner was pretty damn funny.
hiddensparrow chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
This little collection so fun to read. Its positively dripping with cuteness and fluff. Thank you for posting this. You should update some time, I challenge you to a Christmas themed one if you're so inclined. Thank you again!
Book-AddictFF chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
This is really good. I'm looking forward to more. What about a one-shot where one gives the other one a sensual massage.
Jesse Holmes chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
This was nice. Could you do more? please?
lilLovelyanime chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
Lol
Best chapter ever
"we can totally make babies"
cracks me up
Now you have to make a pregnant Wally chapter
Can't wait for the next chapter
AVeryBattyMind chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
Ok...I am a fan of slash but I'm a bigger Batman fan. Like the biggest. Ever. And I've only thought Batman will always be straight. Because he's the god damn Batman. So I only read this because I was bored and I like friendship between Bats and the Flash...but that third chapter. It changed me. Now I believe Batman can be gay for only one character and one only, and that's Wally West. Thanks for this epiphany and amazing story :)
Kasuku Saki chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
I loved and enjoyed this alot! :D You have to write more stories like thi And I could feel you enjoyed writing this since it's longer than the other BatFlash fictions :3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Your username... HOLY JEGUS YOU TYPE LIKE GAMZEE! I am such a GamKar fangirl, are you a Homestuck fan too?
JonghyunSaranghae chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
This whole scene was too cute
IamBatgirl chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
I really loved this! Way cool!
IamBatgirl chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Hee hee hee... I loved it!
IamBatgirl chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Awwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I loved this, it was cheesy and cute at the same time, I really loved it! I also loved the first little story too, sorry I didn't get to review it. I loved how in this story Batman is so freakin accurate about every single detail. It was so funny:)
sesshyluhvr chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
This is an awesomely written story for those most stories for them were this interesting and had some of the scenes actually happened( because they were THAT good) this will/would be my fav. story for those two
Clouddreams chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
I'd love t to see a Tim discovery piece. perhaps not in the same way as dick though