Reviews for New Family: Fox of Magic's Version
kiba no mangetsu chapter 22 . 4/11
i love this story and how you wright it!
bloodshound chapter 22 . 4/11
don't let them get to you. haters always hate, and flamers always flame. if they have some good points in bile, acknowledge them and let the rest roll off. you don't need it. if you start reading a review that is obviously a flame, stop and move on. add it to your mental bon fire and delete where possible.
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 22 . 4/11
I think that the person who told you that you are a bad writer is DEAD WRONG! I can understand all of the trouble that you are going through. You are one of the best writers that I know of.
O-O chapter 1 . 3/16
Is starscream and megatron gay?
Dreamweaver chapter 22 . 2/16
Yay! Welcome back! Will be waiting...
beauty0102 chapter 22 . 1/24
look forward more so please update soon.
gojyo-lover20 chapter 22 . 1/23
Yay I can't wait!
sacred histories chapter 22 . 1/23
*glomps* WOOP WOOP! SHE'S BACK!
wechard chapter 22 . 1/22
I'm glad that you have your confidence back! I was surprised to see you say that you weren't good enough. I just thought that that was BS, because you are a great writer. I was tempted to ask you who would dare say such lies to hurt you so that I could do the same to them, but that would have made me as bad as them. So Yay! You are back!
Zaidee chapter 22 . 1/22
That's great to hear. ) Can't wait until you have the time to update.
MavisDracula118 chapter 22 . 1/22
I've missed you because I am in love with your stories! Update soon can't wait yayyyyyyyy!
Tinyterror chapter 22 . 1/22
w00t! Glad to see that you're back, I can't wait to see what you're gonna come up with! Good Luck to you, madam, and remember to have fun when writing!
Rose Blood Cat chapter 22 . 1/3
Bad Writer?! Who told you that?

Girl, whoever said that to you was wrong. I'll admit, you're not at a published authors' level, but in all honesty there are plenty of people out there WAY worse than you. Heck, some of those people ARE published writers (okay, self published. But still!), you've got no reason to be apologizing! You are FINE! Have more faith in yourself.

Even if you don't want to publish here any more, then write for yourself! Don't think about it! Just write and have fun! But I do hope you'll come back, you have a lot of good stuff here.
breannapierson1990 chapter 22 . 12/25/2013
Awwww but your one of the best storytellers on this site i was so looking forward to seeing what happens next in this story! plz,plz,plz,plz do not give up on this or any story you are writting or will write in the future
Mfalcon1942 chapter 22 . 11/14/2013
I think you have done an amazing job with this story, and I think that you are an amazing writer.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »