Reviews for The Song from Your Heart
Luminacrystal chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~ KIRIHA AND NENE HAVING A PILLOW FIGHT. HOW CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Damn this is awesome that they've made up and now,

THEY HAVE A DAMN DAY OFF TO SPEND WITH EACH OTHER GOING OUT. HOW CUTE!

Okay sorry just wasted some characters there. This was REALLY REALLY CUTE. JUST SAYING. SEE HOW PERFECT THEY ARE FOR EACH OTHER.

UPDATE SOON! I WANT TO FIND OUT IF THEY KISS OR NOT. THEY'D BETTER. OTHERWISE IT'LL RUIN THE PERFECT OTP.
lightpikachu08 chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
Mitsu: thanks very much : D and lol, i tried writing that part (when Nene caught Kiriha) so that the reader would have a good idea whats going on.

Loki: xD lolz
Loke Groundrunner chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
Hmmm... I'm getting some excellent romantic advice from this chapter; never tell a girl that she looks like a fruit. Gonna have to write that one down. xD
Luminacrystal chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
UFUFUFU THIS IS SO KAWAIIIIIIII! IT MAKES THEM SO OTP!

ESPECIALLY THE BIT WHEN SHE FINDS HIM IN THE LIVING ROOM!

But then I read the rest... And I'm like

NOOOOOOOOO KIRIHA YOU BAKA YOU SHOULD'VE JUST SAID IT! THAT WOULD MAKE IT ROMANTIC! INSTEAD YOU MADE HER SAD!

Oh well, surely they'll make up again? Also that tends to happen sometimes with perfect OTPs. :P

I really like your descriptive-ness with the house. Thank goodness he's clean unlike me and my house. XD

UPDATE SOON! I WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS!
Loke Groundrunner chapter 5 . 2/16/2012
C'mon, Ne-chan! Tell him! Awww, this was a cute one!
Luminacrystal chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
Wow she was daydreaming through a whole class? That's hard to believe. :P

YES NENE ADMIT IT YOU LIKE HIM!

And of course she has to bump into Kiriha. I KNEW IT. ITS FATE.

CHEER UP NENE KIRIHA WILL COMFORT YOU AND TELL YOU HE LOVES YOU.

Thanks for updating! UPDATE SOON!
lightpikachu08 chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
D:
Loke Groundrunner chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
This was a good chapter. Poor Kiriha. I've been in his shoes before in my own life, not having the courage to say what I really feel to someone. It wasn't quite like Kiriha's situation, though. But I can understand how he feels.
Luminacrystal chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
JUST TELL HER KIRIHA! TELL HER YOU LOVE HER ALREADY!

Poor Nene... KIRIHA YOU MADE HER CRY.

Then again that always happens sometimes. :P

AND WILL SHE EVER TELL HIM OR ANYBODY? I BET SHE'LL TELL HIM ONLY. THAT'S WHAT A TRUE OTP WOULD TURN OUT INTO.

PLEASE UPDATE SOONNNNN!
lightpikachu08 chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Lol! x3 well i had to throw a little bit of competition there. maybe he'll teach her, maybe not. ; D
Luminacrystal chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
OH NO YOU DON'T GET YOUR HANDS OFF NENE SHE'S KIRIHA'S AND ONLY KIRIHA'S. YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT NENE BECAUSE SHE'S KIRIHA'S!

Sorry that was just my expression at that part when they see her. :P

Anyway it was good once more and I still love it. Please continue.

I bet Kiriha will end up teaching Nene or something seeing as he's so good at humming. :)
nene-san chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
i like it

you are updating fastere than anyone
lightpikachu08 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
alright, thanks :3 i'll try and pay more attention to those, but i do occasionally forget about them D:

i'll try not too though.
Loke Groundrunner chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
Pretty good fic you've got here. Haven't really watched that much of Xros Wars, but I like it.

The only thing I'd like to point out to you is that I noticed a few places where you forgot to add apostrophes. Other than that, you've got a good story and I look forward to seeing where it goes in the future.
Luminacrystal chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
LOL. Just the thought of Kiriha being kidnapped... XP

AAAAAHHHH~~~ LOTS OF KIRINE AT THE END... :)

Please update soon but don't rush okay? No pressure.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »