Reviews for Two Bright, Particular Stars
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
I absolutely love the ending. It's nice how Ratchet got over his prejudices, and hilarious how Optimus and Charlotte sparked one another.

A most unusual pairing, but you made it work.

Keep up the good work!

Knocks chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
A car magazine and dirty thoughts.

Jeeze, my cheeks hurt from grinning so much!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/13/2012
This is totally awesome.
Alestrel chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
Well, I still don;t like Mearing, but that was wonderful.
Alestrel chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Sorry I'm putting this here, I know it has nothing to do with this, but I'm using someone else's computer and all I can do is put reviews. Regarding that Lovecraft/Transformers fic, did you know there is a series which really does use both? Infestation 2 by IDW.
LdyGossamer chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
This was a wonderfully fresh view of an old cliche (human turned into mech). I enjoyed it very much..
femme4jack chapter 11 . 1/30/2012
iInitiate your imagination module, and have a good time./i

I have, and did ;)

Enjoyed this thoroughly. I very realistic look at the challenges involved in such a relationship.
Anodythe chapter 11 . 1/30/2012
Oh boy...little Charlotte Primes...or Optimus Mearings...
yamiishot chapter 11 . 1/30/2012
There are no words. Those two, god, they're just full of surprises XD
yamiishot chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
Bwahahah :D Most excellent Charlotte, most excellent!
BuckeyeBelle chapter 9 . 1/29/2012
Stories like this one are why I beta-read. It was a privilege to watch this story come together. Reading it now in its final form, I'm able to just enjoy the ride. I've said this before, but I'll say it here too-I love your version of Mearing. She's a real, three-dimensional character here and we can see how she became the director of a vital agency. This is the kind of mature individual that I can see Optimus falling for.
femme4jack chapter 9 . 1/28/2012
This has taken a turn for the fascinating that I had never anticipated. Not that I don't anticipate fascination from your stories, but this particular plot turn was not one I saw coming. I'm enjoying very much, and love the snark between Ratchet and Mearing.

Come to think of it, the way you write her character, she does remind me a lot of how I imagine Elita-1.
yamiishot chapter 8 . 1/28/2012
Yes, don't kill Ratchet yet XD
White Aster chapter 7 . 1/28/2012
eeee. Been reading this and enjoying it. I like how you're approaching them as so alien to each other, and not glossing over the issues they have to deal with on the anatomical and psychological levels.