Reviews for Vice Versa
Elura The Strange chapter 12 . 4/3
Urgh this was amazing! I've loved this story since the moment I first read it about 2 years ago, if I remember correctly and it's still one of my favourites!
7235 chapter 11 . 9/20/2014
I've read this story twice and it's one of my fav Blade fics. And I love the ending!
It's so sad but yet so fitting! And the best thing about it is that it gets to me every time great work :P
hbub1201 chapter 11 . 6/16/2014
Just wanted to say how awesome this story is! It's so well written and completely obsorbing, the characters and the settings and... just everything about it is brilliant. Ive read through it several times and probably will several times more! Really hope you find the words to finish it, even if it takes years, no doubt it'll be worth the wait. Would love to see what happens with these guys, got my fingers crossed for them - im a sucker for a happy ending damn it :)
melissa.michael.75 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
good lord
I did not know I had a Scud/Deacon Frost kink until I read the summary while scrolling around.
Yes indeedy, Bingo! and Wooha Cowgirl! I now have a Scud/Deacon Frost kink!
black-ostias chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
the best the best the BEST. i had no idea fic this good could come out of our poor little fandom, but! here we are and you are killing me, me. the characterization, the development, the storyline, the SMUT, dear lord the smut. but i read all this in one sitting and my heart feels like it's all splintered and pitiful now. i hope you update, i don't care how soon, as long as you finish this and murder me completely. bless you.
Ash Strachey chapter 11 . 3/4/2013
Cant wait for more. Love deacon and scud
IamHeather chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
Just started reading the Scud/Deacon stuff and this is really fantastic. I was so bummed when I was through with all of your chapters! Hope to see more. :)
Zeyden chapter 11 . 1/12/2013
.. intense... please put up the next chapter soon!
lucifergotosea chapter 11 . 1/8/2013
AAAHHHH NOOO! You can't leave us hanging there! This is such a wonderful and well written story and I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope Deacon is okay, Scud needs him!
petteroes chapter 11 . 1/7/2013
Oh my god, you can't stop there! Holy shit! HOLY SHIT.
This chapter was really really good, and...and...You're not allowed to let us wait forever for the next chapter! Oh my, this is so incredibly exciting and I literally yelled "NOOOOOO" all over the place and I akjssdfkjdsjksaklj. You're such a good writer, I am completely in awe. Thank you again for the lovely, long and intense chapter.
letmefallasleep chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
Another great chapter. This is just... wow. Not even sure what to say, other than it's good. Keep up the good work.
Sulphurya chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
Wow! Just, wow.
Long wait, yes. Worth it? Absolutely! You do angst like no one else! Dang!
Gaaaah, you CAN'T kill Deac! No no no! No way! Nu uh!
*gnaws on screen*
I hope for my sanity's sake you've already started on next chapter! ;)
o0 Maline 0o chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
Oh freaking God. I’m at a loss for words…
This chapter is awesome. I can’t really describe how awesome it is, but believe me your chapter 11 reached a new peak at my Mount Awesomeness. After half the chapter I had to stop reading because I was probably on the brink of a heart attack and then MacHorvath just left without doing anything? At this moment this was crueler than anything I could imagine. Poor poor Scud…
And then everything went so quickly and I was at the end of the chapter and … Holy Cow! How are you able to sleep at night while knowing that your readers are left with such a cliffhanger ;)
But nevertheless the waiting was worthwhile and I hope you will continue writing this story although in a slower pace. I can wait if your chapters are this epic :)
ToraBara chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
This chapter hurt so bad, but I continue to be jealous of your writing. This was really good.
Elura The Strange chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
I'm so happy you updated! But how could you kill Deacon! Poor Scud, the only person he really had left died. I hope you update again soon.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »