Reviews for Conception
Alisha chapter 20 . 6/13/2013
Heyyyyyyy I WANT the epilogue or the sequel PLS PLS PLS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
CowPrintPony chapter 20 . 6/10/2013
I made an account just to post this :3
YOU CANNOT STOP HERE !
Seriously please write more D:
I don't know what I'll do with my life now I'm at the end of it D:
b chapter 20 . 5/30/2013
CONTINUE! Yes, anything, just continue!
B chapter 18 . 5/30/2013
No! No breaking up! Make them forgive each other!
Larkamarie chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
You seem to be rushing into things. It feels like something else should've happened before Jesse found out. And paul shouldn't of been the one o tell her. I have to say I'm a little disappointed.
Larkamarie chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
Sad face no sex scene...:(
letswilhelm chapter 20 . 12/7/2012
Awn, that's beautiful, I'm at the acknowledgements! That's sweet! I took a long time to come back and read the rest... but, yeah, it's great and I want the end soon! Oh, and please make Suze choose Jesse! And find someone nice for paul! :)
ALW4 chapter 20 . 11/19/2012
This is amazing!
greenlem chapter 20 . 11/13/2012
I liked this chapter.
Rose Steele chapter 20 . 11/12/2012
If she truly loves Jesse, she won't even think about it
iluvbooks16 chapter 17 . 11/1/2012
Ohmigod Paul and Suze share a kiss! Thats hot! ;D I love your stories (just so interesting)
Get-Outta-My-Head chapter 18 . 10/27/2012
NO! Please update as soon as possible, girl! Suze and Jesse HAVE to stay together. I liked EVERYTHING and the ending where Jesse leaves the ring on the table was such a cliff-hanger...
Sure, that's basically their fight part of their relationship but they CANNOT breakup. Got that? Please, PM me if you need any help for the next chapters.
I loved your story. Everything about it. Please continue!
-Dana
greenlem chapter 18 . 10/26/2012
I love this story! I think they should fight but stay together. Then after this story you should write one about there kid.
Letcia Wilhelm chapter 18 . 10/6/2012
Oh my God! I read all the 18 chapters so fast because the are so perfect! Please, go on and SAVE SUZE AND JESSE'S LOVE! Paul is nice but they are perfect and meant to be!

I don't even know if you're still writing this, but I wish you did. It's awesome!
ShrummyDummy chapter 18 . 9/27/2012