Reviews for The 7th Element
DeathTheDude chapter 7 . 8/30
YAAAA NICKLEBACK
Arthur Snippers chapter 38 . 4/16
Thank You, so much Thunderhawk this story made my day, I loved it and of course, I'm also a writer so, we're both related in stories and novels, so I'll get some ideas in your story, so I'll consider your story a novel even though it has 4000 words, so thank you once again, MAY THE FRIENDSHIP BE WITH YOU AND WITH YOUR SPIRIT! Someday, I'll adapt this for a dramatic reading or a film, maybe, but remember this is awesome, your Fan, Arthur Snippers, bye!
fluttermoon chapter 14 . 11/3/2015
This is so not like Discord. But other than that this chapter was awesome! ;)
One Sapphire Rose chapter 25 . 8/13/2015
... Well... I love DashixDan, but it bothers me a little that Applejack will try to break them apart. I don't know... It just doesn't feel right.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2015
He didn't he finish his sentence again when was about to say, "How do I write if I don't have any fingers?"
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
I like the part at the end that when Dan was going to finish his sentence, he disappeared.
Me again chapter 28 . 5/26/2015
As soon as she said she didn't get to tell him the news i just started hating zebras
Guest chapter 21 . 5/26/2015
He is definitively pony version of kratos. But he doesn't have scars... Yet
I chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
I fucking love that song
Guest chapter 38 . 4/29/2015
What's the next fanfic gonna be called ?
jason127heart chapter 38 . 1/22/2015
This was simply amazing, I felt so many emotions as I read. I tip my hat to you good sir.
One Sapphire Rose chapter 14 . 12/23/2014
Eh I know that requests are probably closed now but I have an OC! Ahem.

She's a unicorn, silver/light purple hair that are in small swirls at the end, lighter purple coat, green eyes, her cutie mark is a first aid mark only she isn't really a nurse she just goes around and helps ponies who are injured, and her name is Silver Remedy.
NovaStarling chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
ALWAYS THE TWIST :D
quick silver chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I think it should be a dramatic reading with voice acting
GeekyGreakFreak chapter 28 . 5/7/2014
On chapter 28, I totally fan girled on awake and alive. Skillet is, like, my second favorite band ever! First is Three days grace (with Adam) and if you don't know the band, you should look them up