Reviews for The 7th Element
Yes what could it be.

I'm 1 if ur followers
JerrytheMercenaryGuineaPig chapter 38 . 5/10
Nice. Did the seqauls come out yet.
Reck Montoya chapter 1 . 1/25
this chapter got me realy into the story it seemed pretty hard for Da but he pulled through.
DeathTheDude chapter 7 . 8/30/2016
YAAAA NICKLEBACK
Arthur Snippers chapter 38 . 4/16/2016
Thank You, so much Thunderhawk this story made my day, I loved it and of course, I'm also a writer so, we're both related in stories and novels, so I'll get some ideas in your story, so I'll consider your story a novel even though it has 4000 words, so thank you once again, MAY THE FRIENDSHIP BE WITH YOU AND WITH YOUR SPIRIT! Someday, I'll adapt this for a dramatic reading or a film, maybe, but remember this is awesome, your Fan, Arthur Snippers, bye!
fluttermoon chapter 14 . 11/3/2015
This is so not like Discord. But other than that this chapter was awesome! ;)
One Sapphire Rose chapter 25 . 8/13/2015
... Well... I love DashixDan, but it bothers me a little that Applejack will try to break them apart. I don't know... It just doesn't feel right.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2015
He didn't he finish his sentence again when was about to say, "How do I write if I don't have any fingers?"
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
I like the part at the end that when Dan was going to finish his sentence, he disappeared.
Me again chapter 28 . 5/26/2015
As soon as she said she didn't get to tell him the news i just started hating zebras
Guest chapter 21 . 5/26/2015
He is definitively pony version of kratos. But he doesn't have scars... Yet
I chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
I fucking love that song
Guest chapter 38 . 4/29/2015
What's the next fanfic gonna be called ?
jason127heart chapter 38 . 1/22/2015
This was simply amazing, I felt so many emotions as I read. I tip my hat to you good sir.
One Sapphire Rose chapter 14 . 12/23/2014
Eh I know that requests are probably closed now but I have an OC! Ahem.

She's a unicorn, silver/light purple hair that are in small swirls at the end, lighter purple coat, green eyes, her cutie mark is a first aid mark only she isn't really a nurse she just goes around and helps ponies who are injured, and her name is Silver Remedy.