Reviews for The Shower
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This was very good
Goki chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Oops! That was HOT! I love it how you described the H scene in the detailed way but still didn't make it cross the line and dirty. And what made me write this story a comment (which I've never ever done before) is that in the story you didn't make them told each other the " I love you" sentence but we (at least I) still feel it from their actions. I especially love the OE at the end *chuckle*.That was a wonderful experience reading this one. Thank you.
WarFlower chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I loved it!

_WarFlower
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Leave it to gaara to find naru inthe shower XD *grins*
pampoo chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Awesome story, it was really hot. x)
hatesakura1fan chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
love it make more uw,yuki and kyo plez!
akemixkiyomizu chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Yeah jeez Brandi I was trying to be like a secret agent just as much as you were and then everyone was super interested lolz. Plus I read it during class or maybe I was a TA by then the days sort of melded together xD. Still how was my face supposed to look like I was in class and reading smut and then I looked up at you and you just looked at me with your "what" face. Ha ha this is still an awesome story even when ya know we're not in class. :D
Sorry I'm such a nerd chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Kukuku hahahahaha mwhahahaha ok I'm shutting-up! Ahhh good ole uke Naruto! I could not stop smiling through out the whole story I was "Ahhh!" And my screct identity Lisa was like, "Shutup Angel!"
XImAsOuLeAtErX chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Oky doky...that was fucking great! Im not a huge gaaraXnaruto fan only a lil but that was great 3
XxColexX chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
*fans self*

This was great...and hawt. xD
WildChild72 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Very cute. The smut was pretty good,and both Gaara and Naruto are adorable in this.
the red panda alchemist chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Hehehe very cute and l really liked it! XD very nice job!

Love the red panda alchemist
TechnoAngelprincess chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
AWWWW tooo cute !
Supernatural Princess14 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I love GaaNaru! Awesome story.
TigrezzTail chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Not bad for your first one, especially a one shot. It wasn't overly rushed and I think you covered all the bases.