Reviews for Submerged
mb64 chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
It is amazing how much emotion that you are able to pour into just over 400 words! This was incredibly well done!

(Yes I skipped the 7 chapter "Tough All Over" story! No time today...but I will get to it soon!) :)
ccase13 chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
Sam drowning would be a total nightmare for Dean.
TinTin11 chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
Again, you tell an entre story with so few words! You grasped Dean's emotions perfectly! Fabulous work!
where the wind blows chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
This had me panicking at the end! good story really pulled the heartstrings!

~wind
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
Thank goodness Sammy has long hair and Dean managed to grab it and pull his little brother to the surface! Two wet, cold but alive Winchesters :)
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
OMG Dean desperately looking for Sam who slips back underwater as soon as he manages to resurface, just how long before Sam doesn't have the strength to come back up?
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Good start, two wet Winchesters, though the situation doesn't look good in that freezing lake!
Disasteriffic Kaz chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Seriously. I envy every one of you that can pack so much emotion and imagery into a hundred words! I just can't do it! I'm too damn verbose! LOL

This is brilliant! All three chapters are just wonderfully written, short and yet so evocative of the tension and terror that he's going to lose Sam. Absolutely wonderful!

Thank you!
Aranna Undomiel chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
My, you're on a roll again ;P I opened my inbox and I saw 5 updates from you and I nearly panicked, cause how was I going to find the time to read all that, but thankfully, these chapters are mini ;)

And yet again, too mini for my liking, I'd love to read more! Because even these few words were pretty impressive :D
CeCe Away chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
That was too close. Don't let Sam go under a third time.
pandora jazz chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
What a wonderful story.

You did a great job with the tension though I had faith Dean would find Sam.

I loved the moment at the end when Dean said, "Just hold on. I've got you, Sammy." Great brother moment.

Thanks for the smile.
Scribble2Much chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Gripping!

Thanks for sharing.
bhoney chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
I love how you used all three different definitions of "sore."
bhoney chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Oooh, nice job!
Sparkiebunny chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Fantastic story of Sam in peril and Dean there to save the day. Great job, awesome to see a whole story in one night! :)