Reviews for Across the Bridge of Sighs
xJenzaFreakx chapter 7 . 3/17/2012
Mkay, so I just read both new chapters and I have to say, "Grahsjdkfirnvjedmxkdhxgslfm!"

First, Sam. I'm pretty sure Cas' grace wasn't the only thing left in Purg-ville. Also, great job with that! You're doing a great job with Sam so far (as well as Cas!) Kudos! Had there not have been so much drama, Dean would've realized something was very wrong with his brother, if he remembers correctly, Sam and Tash were as close as bffs...Sam's lack of concern, shows something is totally off...but Dean can only notice in such extreme conditions...

Cas. Oh poor Cas! While it's sad that he's so broken up about being human and having to deal with so many inconvenient physical needs, it's also very amusing! I loved how he was like, "I was SLEEPING" with such disdain! He totally resents exhaustion. Hah!

The Campells. Very nice portrayal of the family of corrupt hunters, great job! Especially on Gwen and Christian- because let's face it, they might as well be souless demons, themselves. I half expected Christian to force himself on Tasha come shift switch, the limey bastard. Never liked him or Gwen, to be honest...hell, I hated the whole clan. Samuel has balls lying to Dean and going forth with kidnapping his grandson's girlfriend and throwing her to the wolves, or worse, Crowley. He's a hypocrite. A dirty, grimey, fuckface hypocrite and how dare he bring up Mary as a way to guilt trip Dean and have her death thrown in her son's faces. She'd be turning in her grave, if she had one (and was laid to rest in one x) What the hell did he know what Mary wanted for her sons? She certainly wouldn't want her dad to do what he's doing to them now! He keeps contradicting himself, it's sickening. ANYWAY! (before this gets any longer! Lol.)

Mark. I think he has the potential to be a decent guy and even friend to the Winchesters, if Dean ever gives him that chance. I have high hopes for Mark, actually, because I don't hate him. I think he feels he can't stand up for himself to the whole Campell family, therefore he does what he's told. He obviously knows what his 'family' is capable of and knows they would probably gang up on him, brutally, so he doesn't dare cross them. (I'm just guessing here!) I have a feeling Mark is going to have a pretty big part in Tasha's rescue...at least I hope he does...

The flashback scene was hot, hot, hot! Loved it! (I always love your more smutty stuff, heh heh!) I really liked the backstory of how Tasha got that injury, disabling her from having children. Nice touch. I absolutely LOVE that you're consistant with your writing. I have a terrible habit of doing it in my own and I have the nerve to point out other people's in their stories and even in a lot of movies I've seen, xD I'm horrible!

Whoo, long review! I hope this didn't bore you to death! Lol. Great last couple of chapters and I can't wait for the next! I love this story, omigawd! Update soon! D
SPN Mum chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
Mark seems to be loyal to family at the expense of his conscience. Tasha just wasn't as close to him as she thought. He doesn't seem to feel he owes her anything. Sam seems a little too calm, compared to how he would have been before the whole Ruby thing went down. I'm not sure what is up with him...

Crowley seemed reluctant to take Tasha, but I don't think he realizes just how pissed Dean is going to be, when he finds out where she is. I think Tasha could very well be the start of a brutal war between Dean's camp and Crowley's.

Loved the update and can't wait for more. :D
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
Mark is starting to be interesting. I'm curious about what he really thinks about what the rest of the Campbell Clan is up to.

So who is Crowley's silent partner, I wonder? Eve, or someone else?
Kaoz chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
Poor Cas. Got nothing bad to say so just gonna wait for the next chp. N I just figured Sam was souless since the last xhp. U got rid of Cas' grace n Sam soul in one shot :) smart.

I keep forgetting Grampa dies n I'm always the hell happened to him bfo I remember, lol.

If I remember correctly, wasn't Christian the blond? He was also on Stargate-Jonas, I think.
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
:o
xsparklesthemagicalunicornx chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
Ohhh those Campbells are going to get their asses kicked by Dean. Woo! Lol fantastic chapter as always. Really enjoying it so far and good job with grace-less Cas! He's so believable D

x
SPN Mum chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
Dean is going to be pissed! They made the wrong move, taking Tasha like that. I can't believe how evil Christian is...I love it! lol Tasha should have realized that Christian wouldn't be alone, since that's not how the Campbells 'play'. I bet Samuel is going to tell the boys to back off, or something bad will happen to her. Too bad Sam thinks it will be a good idea to work with them, but maybe his opinion will change now.

Great update! Thanks. :)
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
Yeesh!

You couldn't get me to trust the Campbells. Well, MAYBE Gwen because she doesn't seem as cold as the others.
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
:O ...
xJenzaFreakx chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
Ohhh, human!Cas, interesting! This will definitely be amusing for me because I have yet to read a fic where Cas turns human. *thumbs up* As for Purgatory, that shit sounded creepy! Shadow creatures by the dozen jumping Cas and the angel's grace getting left behind in that place- possibly. This is becoming very exciting as it goes and I can't wait to see what happens next! D I can't believe Dean would go as far as hit Tasha...that is so wrong, lol, even if it's to keep her from following him to a dangerous place...I don't blame Tasha for wanting to keep Dean from going in the portal. He is the only thing she really has left in the world. It is a conflicting situation since Sam is his brother and has been, his whole life, taking care of him and protecting him, sacrificing for him. It's a good thing Cas and Sam came back in one piece, for the most part anyway, lol. What an awkward moment for Dean and Tasha that would've been. xD Anyway, before this goes any longer, love the story, can't wait for more, update soon! )
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
Lol loved Sam reaction 'Sam shook his head and snorted. "Dude, just point and shoot." 'XD
SPN Mum chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
"Just point and shoot." LMAO Sam should be a teacher! :P

I wonder what creatures were attacking Sam and Cas? I hope none of them 'hitched' a ride back with Sam and Cas! I also hope there isn't any damage from going to Purgatory. This is a really bad time for Cas to lose ALL of his angel mojo. It will be difficult to adjust to being human, and Cas doesn't even know how to fight, except with mojo. Tough times ahead, it sounds like.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
So far Cas seems to be getting off easy. Like that's gonna last. lol

How long until Purgatory starts working on Sam?
Kaoz chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
'Point n shoot' lol same thing I told my son when he was learning boys pee standing :)

Now, I'm gonna go w those 'blk things' were leviathans n one of 'em took Cas' grace. How the heck ru getting it back for him?
Souless666 chapter 4 . 2/29/2012