Reviews for Across the Bridge of Sighs
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
:O cant wait for more :]
xJenzaFreakx chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
I like how things started out for Dean before the whole 'rock bottom' chapter previous to this, lol. How could things have gone so wrong? I can't wait to find out D The scene with Tasha/Dean in the clubhouse was too hot and totally freaking awesome! I miss your smut ;P Haha! I like how you're keeping up with Tasha's personality- after all, you did create her!- I see a lot of fics where the OCs make dramatic changes over night and go from hardcore tough girl to mushy emo...much like my OC did but that's going to change big time in fic 3. I'm really interested in Tasha and Jo spending time and getting to know one another better. Another perfect chapter, as always! Update soon with the action and the downpour of crap to be pummeled on our favorite hero hunters/huntresses heads!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Loved it!

It was nice seeing Dean have some alone time with his girl and I always dig when Ellen goes domestic with Bobby. Hey, she may be a hunter, but she's still a mom too.
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
awww cute moment at the end :p
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Jo may think that Dean and Tasha are 'cute', but I think that Sam and Jo could be just as 'cute' together! (hint, hint :P) The old clubhouse has now been christened by Dean and Tasha! lol I don't think Sam will ever look at it the same way now. haha

Crowley might be the 'big bad' that Death was referring to? That could be scary! O.o I hope that this hunt will not be too hard on the four of them, but I have a feeling that things are not going to go as smoothly as they want. I'm worried about Sam, not that he would CHOOSE to drink demon blood again, but if there are demons there, maybe they might make him. (I don't trust demons!) Ellen and Bobby get along great, and they are so wonderful to their little 'family'. I don't want to see anything mess that up.

Thanks for this story. I enjoy it as much as your past ones! :D
Kinthinia chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Oooh can't wait to see where this goes. :) Can't wait to have what was in the Rabbit fic surmised and then fully tempted into reading it. I have so many questions that I can't wait to have answered. it's a very dark opening for sure, and I love the miserable description that's set for the motel. It sets the tone so perfectly for what follows.

Apparently my review for chapter one didn't make it...?

I really wish that this was how the show progressed.

I'm lookign forward to seeing Tasha and Jo bonding. I hope you're not going to rekill either Ellen or Jo... That would suck. But its okay, more or less, so long as Cas doesn't die.

Can't wait for the plot to truly be developed. This was a nice chapter. I do feel more inclined to read Rabbit now... But unfortunately that won't be happening this weekend :/

One error I caught at the end; Kucifer.

I can't wait for more :D
kissacazador chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I loved the way this is starting out and cannot wait for more! Poor Dean, he's torturing himself and that leads to a hooker and booze.

$300 for a cheap hooker really? lol ;)
Kinthinia chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
espells chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Wth? I'm looking foward to reading how that makes sense :p
JTellersOldLady chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
ok, you've got me hooked :)

i need more, i wanna see where this heads...
xJenzaFreakx chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This leaves me super curious, lol. What could've went so wrong that Dean would end up sleeping with expensive hookers and contemplating offing himself? Knowing you, it was something torturous ;] and of course, juicey! Can't wait to see what happened/happens next!
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Hell yeah this was an kickass start to the new story hun I love it a lot seemed to happen in it dean seems so angry at everything so many questions are going through my mind after reading this what happened between him and tash I'm so excited to see what happens next so please please update ASAP I'm dying for more hun:) ps look out for an update on sat from me I'm just going to say that the chapters I'm posting are real angsty I hope I can pull it off right without getting loads of hate mail lol
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Well, this chapter certainly has me asking "what the hell happened?" lol Last I saw Dean, he was in a completely different mindset. Yes, Cas said something big and bad was coming, but Dean was ok. Sam was detoxing, Ellen and Jo had come for a visit, and Tasha was doing ok too. I can't wait to see where things went south, since Lucifer didn't get loose, then have to be put back in the cage by Sam.

Don't make me wait too long! lol
Catsluver chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Ok. I'd like to see where you go with this. I'm curious.
Kaoz chapter 1 . 1/22/2012