Reviews for Across the Bridge of Sighs
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 23 . 9/30/2012
cant wait :]
SPN Mum chapter 22 . 9/26/2012
You most definately would have been murdered if you killed Sammy! lol I am so glad that Cas had it all along, but didn't know it because he was human himself. I wonder if that means that Sam will remember all the things he did while soulless? Would his soul be aware from an 'outside' point of view? That could be interesting! I'm happy for Dean and Bobby too. A part of them would have died with Sam if they would have ended up going through with it. I wonder if Jo will notice a difference? She should!
kissacazador chapter 22 . 9/25/2012
You did an amazing job writing Eve, that I actually liked her and wanted her to stay around for a little while, lol ;D Tasha did an awesome job luring her and then all had to watch them kiss. Loved Sam’s line- "Okay, I know I'm soulless," Sam mumbled quietly, "but you can't say this isn't turning you on too." However, I hated how she brought up Tasha’s past and the pain about losing her family…what a bi!ch!

Then Sam squeezed most of Dean’s blood out of him and I was scared that Sam was going to kill him. Good thing Dean didn’t pass out so he could call Cas over, but the angel could not locate Sam’s soul :(

The part with Bobby and Ellen was heart-wrenching as they both had to face what they had been delt. Dean finally had the courage to take care of Sam the only way he could now since his younger brother was always his job. Then Cas stopped him, "I have Sam's soul," Cas blurted. "It's inside me. It has been in me this whole time; I just didn't know it because I was human."

What a cliffie you left us with and then this story will be ending soon :(
sam's folly chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
Hey, I actually read this, like, 3 a.m. The morning after u posted this, but I was going to wait until I got up to review and then my insomniac brain forgot.

Anyway. Great chap, as usual. Loved the conversation between Sam and dean when Eve was kissing Tash. Too funny.

And yay! We get Sammy back next chap? Awesome!
TheOneAndOnly37 chapter 22 . 9/23/2012
Where to begin? Loved the fight with Eve, how Tash poisend her with a kiss? Didn't see that one coming D And ofcourse evil-Sammy had to nearly kill Dean again p
I had tears in my eyes when Dean was outside on the Impala, he was so heartbroken... Loved the way that Tash just sat with him and that was all that they needed... Such a perfect yet heartwrenching moment. And then Bobby and they getting ready to kill Sammy -,_-
BUT didn't see it coming that Sam's soul was all along in Cas! Talking about a turn of events D Also very glad that we have finally found the soul now they just need to get it back in the right body. Oh and I'm soooo glad you didn't leave it at a cliffhanger.
To end this (long) review, wonderfull chapter, loved it and can't wait for the next one!
Xx
enimzajlove13 chapter 22 . 9/22/2012
Omg.. Can you create a seperate one shot of tash and cas, that'd be hot especially since she really doesn't or didn't trust him in the beginning. Or one of sam and tash were she doesn't feel bad and gives in or something lol
supernatural only chapter 22 . 9/22/2012
oh i loved this chapter and the little twist at the end!
I've really enjoyed reading all of these Tash and Dean Saga's and i can't wait to see how it all ends. :)
xsparklesthemagicalunicornx chapter 22 . 9/22/2012
YAY! Cas has Sammys soul! Great chapter as per usual! I will be sad to see it end- I hope you have more stories (*hinthint*) Slash I bet you can't wait for season 8 premiere in a few weeks? I hope it's better than season 7 (I say that as I buy season 7 on ebay).
Anyways great chapter- love it
Update soon
x
xJenzaFreakx chapter 22 . 9/20/2012
Ing I have the cheesiest smile on my face right now. Trust me, I was on the verge of tears reading Deans grief scenes, along with Bobbys, I could practically hear the suspenseful, doom music in the background! Then Fad reveals he has Same soul...? Of course! How could I not figure that out? With Cas' grace gone, his vessel should have been completely empty...he should have been as emotionless as well...Sam! Ugh, so damn clever, I can't even. Loved the chapter, loved Tasha and her fine self and definitely give her mad props. She really is awesome! Can't wait to see how it ends! Update soon! :)
Guest chapter 22 . 9/20/2012
AWW love it! :D
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 22 . 9/20/2012
Just give Sammy his damn soul back!

JEEZ I thought you were really going to have Dean kill his brother!
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 22 . 9/20/2012
:o ...
xJenzaFreakx chapter 21 . 9/17/2012
What a wild ride you took us on in this one! It was amazing to say the least; you've left me in total emotion shock! My feels don't know what to do! Sam leaving Dean to die is sooo the last straw! Something has to give with him! I'm really hoping he gets his soul back...this twist has me a tad worried, though lol Very awesome chapter, I just can't wait to see how you end it and wrap it up! I'd leave a more thorough review but I am on my cell. Phooey. Hope all is well in RL! Update soon!
TheOneAndOnly37 chapter 21 . 9/12/2012
I thought it was actually sad that Sam only went to Dean because he needed him for the mission and then just left him to die! I feel like alot happend in this chapter p
Loved that Bobby got knocked out by Ellen and Tash had to be handcuffed by Cas.
Looking forward to see what the big fight with Eve is going to give.
Xx
sam's folly chapter 21 . 9/10/2012
Sorry for the late review!

Another great chapter! That moment where Dean hoped there was something left of Sam, that Sam was saving him for a reason other than the mission, was so poignant. Then Sam left him there to die. I can't wait for the next chapter. I really hope Sam gets his soul back soon. I hope the twist you have planned doesn't mean he won't. That would be mean of you. :) It's your story, though, hon. I'm sure it'll be awesome whatever you do!

I didn't know there was a controversy over Cas or Cass, but I'm glad you got it settled. Although, personally, I don't know why it would be Cass anyway, since Cas is short for Castiel, not Casstiel. What's the connection to SE Hinton? Is that author a fan of SPN or something?
188 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »