Reviews for Across the Bridge of Sighs
PinkChampale chapter 23 . 10/3/2012
I can't believe it's over! I'm going to miss Tash! Loved this whole series, seriously. Will definitely check out your next story.
xJenzaFreakx chapter 23 . 10/2/2012
So sad to see the Tasha series come to an end. But loved how you ended it. I'm glad things are mending nicely between the characters and their journey isn't really over, despite the story closing. It was certainly a wild, emotional and gut wrenching trilogy! You covered every genre possible, making for one perfect story. Yours will always be my favorites, by a mile! Although Cas was almost a different person after having Sam's soul inside him and taken out, he was such an awesome addition to the team and while the way he went on about missing having Sam 'inside him' was utterly hilarious, I couldn't help but actually take him seriously about it. Sam really wasn't all that close with Cas because the angel wasnt all thrilled with his past and what he'd done...and that always made me sad because he wasn't a bad person, he made mistakes and Cas kind of judged him based on those mistakes, which isn't fair. I was happy to finally see Cas push all that aside and see (or feel) the man Sam really is inside. It was awesome, I loved that. Sam breaking down while telling Dean what he had done to Tash and expressing guilt for leaving him to die, and everything else, was beyond heart breaking. Absolutely perfect writing. You always managed to stay in character and as a fan of the show and long time reader, I really appreciated and respected that. I think any reader/writer would. That shit is hard to keep up, especially during tough scenes with emotions and tragedies...you managed to pinpoint all the character's personalities, weaknesses and strengths without fail, totally incredible. I definitely applaud you for that, haha. Also, for always keeping me entertained and wanting more, constantly checking for updates and looking forward to them everyday, like I have no life lol. You've given me so much inspiration, too. I know I always go on about it when a story of yours ends but I truly mean it. I don't think I would've gotten as far as I did, with my own stories, if it weren't for you and yours. I'm grateful for that, too. Anyway, here's to Dean, Tash, Sam, Cas and the whole gang moving on as a family and proving time and time again that love and faith will always pull through in the end for them. I hope to see more stories on your page in the future, OC or not. Because I'm totally addicted to your stories and amazing imagination. TTYS!
TheOneAndOnly37 chapter 23 . 10/2/2012
This was so wonderfull, I can't believe it's over O. I really loved these series...
Classic Sammy to give such heartfelt apologizes to everyone. But the thank you to Cas? Now, you have to know that I was reading this chapter in class and I nearly started laughing out loud when Cas kept on saying he loved it when Sam was inside him. My god, that was so funny. Best conversation ever!
I can't help but wonder if something might start between Sam and Jo. They could be cute together...
Dean is such a sweet big brother, and a goddamn hot boyfriend D That was some birthday present alright! Loved that the paint made it so obviously clear what happend and Jo's reaction to it? Ha, so funny. But seriously, Dean is setting some standards here ;) Anyways, love there realationship.
I do hope that you would wright about there vacation, I would love to read about that ).
It was a pleasure reading these stories and now on to the next one ;)

Xx
xsparklesthemagicalunicornx chapter 23 . 10/1/2012
Argh! Amazing chapter! Loved it! So glad everything worked out happily for everyone! Thank you for such a wonderful set of stories, it's been fun to read.
Hope you write loads more!
2 more days until season 8 for you guys
Soooooo jealous
x
supernatural only chapter 23 . 10/1/2012
Two Words... LOVED IT!

Look forward to reading your new stuff! :))
sam's folly chapter 23 . 10/1/2012
LOVED IT! Great job tying up loose ends.

Loved the scene where Sam apologized to Tash. She's such a cool OC. Also loved the scene and all the lewd references Cas innocently made. That was priceless. I love your sense of humor.

I am sad that this series is at an end. I thoroughly enjoyed it and was always delighted to see an update from you in my mailbox. You are a very talented writer!
kissacazador chapter 23 . 10/1/2012
Oh, poor Sam…confessing to attempted rape, murderer and leaving his brother to die in a fire! But very glad everyone forgave him and hope he learns to forgive himself.

And what a nice surprise Dean had for Tasha and her car, but the sex was just an awesome bonus!

How cute is sweet, naïve Cas! He was so sincere about having Sam “inside” him, yet Jo and Sam “twisted” his heartfelt words…man-crush, lol ;D

That poor paint job…having two horny people doing on it, but it was sure worth the mess! The sex was incredible and now they’re gonna do it on a beach in Mexico, hehe ;)

And what a happy ending…Bobby & Ellen are together forever; Sam & Jo are “flirty” friends; Dean & Tasha get ready for live life as a real couple now that she had a ring; Cas back to his somewhat normal ways despite no longer having Sam “inside” of him.

GREAT FINAL CHAPTER…LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT AND HATE THAT ITS ENDING, BUT GLAD YOU’RE OFF DOING NEW THINGS!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 23 . 9/30/2012
Excellent ending! Sammy's back, Dean and Tasha are frolicking like horny bunnies, and even Bobby and Ellen are likely getting it on.

Well done!
SPN Mum chapter 23 . 9/30/2012
Awww, I think I'm going to cry! I can't believe the Tasha series is over! I love her so much! She and Dean make a great couple. If you write any more with her, I shall definately read them. :)

I must say, I'm super happy that Sam got his soul back, and that Cas had a chance to REALLY get to know Sam because he had his soul inside him. I always felt like Cas overlooked Sam, because he pre-judged him and found him wanting. It was very satisfying to have Cas admit to Dean how great a man Sam is, and how much love and strength he has. Now Cas is Sam's true friend too. :) I am disappointed that Sam didn't attempt to see if Jo was interested in being with him again, this time with his soul intact. What a difference she would see! I don't care what Ellen thinks, I think Jo and Sam could make as good of a couple as Dean and Tasha. (so there! lol)

Ellen moving in with Bobby is perfect, cause she kind of mothers them all anyway, and she makes a good partner for Bobby. It could be a nice little haven for everyone, even Cas. I am still sorry to see this story end here, even though it is a nice, quiet place to end it.

I am looking forward to many more stories about the boys from you, as you write them so well! See you soon! :D
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 23 . 9/30/2012
cant wait :]
SPN Mum chapter 22 . 9/26/2012
You most definately would have been murdered if you killed Sammy! lol I am so glad that Cas had it all along, but didn't know it because he was human himself. I wonder if that means that Sam will remember all the things he did while soulless? Would his soul be aware from an 'outside' point of view? That could be interesting! I'm happy for Dean and Bobby too. A part of them would have died with Sam if they would have ended up going through with it. I wonder if Jo will notice a difference? She should!
kissacazador chapter 22 . 9/25/2012
You did an amazing job writing Eve, that I actually liked her and wanted her to stay around for a little while, lol ;D Tasha did an awesome job luring her and then all had to watch them kiss. Loved Sam’s line- "Okay, I know I'm soulless," Sam mumbled quietly, "but you can't say this isn't turning you on too." However, I hated how she brought up Tasha’s past and the pain about losing her family…what a bi!ch!

Then Sam squeezed most of Dean’s blood out of him and I was scared that Sam was going to kill him. Good thing Dean didn’t pass out so he could call Cas over, but the angel could not locate Sam’s soul :(

The part with Bobby and Ellen was heart-wrenching as they both had to face what they had been delt. Dean finally had the courage to take care of Sam the only way he could now since his younger brother was always his job. Then Cas stopped him, "I have Sam's soul," Cas blurted. "It's inside me. It has been in me this whole time; I just didn't know it because I was human."

What a cliffie you left us with and then this story will be ending soon :(
sam's folly chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
Hey, I actually read this, like, 3 a.m. The morning after u posted this, but I was going to wait until I got up to review and then my insomniac brain forgot.

Anyway. Great chap, as usual. Loved the conversation between Sam and dean when Eve was kissing Tash. Too funny.

And yay! We get Sammy back next chap? Awesome!
TheOneAndOnly37 chapter 22 . 9/23/2012
Where to begin? Loved the fight with Eve, how Tash poisend her with a kiss? Didn't see that one coming D And ofcourse evil-Sammy had to nearly kill Dean again p
I had tears in my eyes when Dean was outside on the Impala, he was so heartbroken... Loved the way that Tash just sat with him and that was all that they needed... Such a perfect yet heartwrenching moment. And then Bobby and they getting ready to kill Sammy -,_-
BUT didn't see it coming that Sam's soul was all along in Cas! Talking about a turn of events D Also very glad that we have finally found the soul now they just need to get it back in the right body. Oh and I'm soooo glad you didn't leave it at a cliffhanger.
To end this (long) review, wonderfull chapter, loved it and can't wait for the next one!
Xx
Simplypurple chapter 22 . 9/22/2012
Omg.. Can you create a seperate one shot of tash and cas, that'd be hot especially since she really doesn't or didn't trust him in the beginning. Or one of sam and tash were she doesn't feel bad and gives in or something lol
197 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »