Reviews for Across the Bridge of Sighs
supernatural only chapter 22 . 9/22/2012
oh i loved this chapter and the little twist at the end!
I've really enjoyed reading all of these Tash and Dean Saga's and i can't wait to see how it all ends. :)
xsparklesthemagicalunicornx chapter 22 . 9/22/2012
YAY! Cas has Sammys soul! Great chapter as per usual! I will be sad to see it end- I hope you have more stories (*hinthint*) Slash I bet you can't wait for season 8 premiere in a few weeks? I hope it's better than season 7 (I say that as I buy season 7 on ebay).
Anyways great chapter- love it
Update soon
x
xJenzaFreakx chapter 22 . 9/20/2012
Ing I have the cheesiest smile on my face right now. Trust me, I was on the verge of tears reading Deans grief scenes, along with Bobbys, I could practically hear the suspenseful, doom music in the background! Then Fad reveals he has Same soul...? Of course! How could I not figure that out? With Cas' grace gone, his vessel should have been completely empty...he should have been as emotionless as well...Sam! Ugh, so damn clever, I can't even. Loved the chapter, loved Tasha and her fine self and definitely give her mad props. She really is awesome! Can't wait to see how it ends! Update soon! :)
Guest chapter 22 . 9/20/2012
AWW love it! :D
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 22 . 9/20/2012
Just give Sammy his damn soul back!

JEEZ I thought you were really going to have Dean kill his brother!
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 22 . 9/20/2012
:o ...
xJenzaFreakx chapter 21 . 9/17/2012
What a wild ride you took us on in this one! It was amazing to say the least; you've left me in total emotion shock! My feels don't know what to do! Sam leaving Dean to die is sooo the last straw! Something has to give with him! I'm really hoping he gets his soul back...this twist has me a tad worried, though lol Very awesome chapter, I just can't wait to see how you end it and wrap it up! I'd leave a more thorough review but I am on my cell. Phooey. Hope all is well in RL! Update soon!
TheOneAndOnly37 chapter 21 . 9/12/2012
I thought it was actually sad that Sam only went to Dean because he needed him for the mission and then just left him to die! I feel like alot happend in this chapter p
Loved that Bobby got knocked out by Ellen and Tash had to be handcuffed by Cas.
Looking forward to see what the big fight with Eve is going to give.
Xx
sam's folly chapter 21 . 9/10/2012
Sorry for the late review!

Another great chapter! That moment where Dean hoped there was something left of Sam, that Sam was saving him for a reason other than the mission, was so poignant. Then Sam left him there to die. I can't wait for the next chapter. I really hope Sam gets his soul back soon. I hope the twist you have planned doesn't mean he won't. That would be mean of you. :) It's your story, though, hon. I'm sure it'll be awesome whatever you do!

I didn't know there was a controversy over Cas or Cass, but I'm glad you got it settled. Although, personally, I don't know why it would be Cass anyway, since Cas is short for Castiel, not Casstiel. What's the connection to SE Hinton? Is that author a fan of SPN or something?
kissacazador chapter 21 . 9/10/2012
OMG! Samuel died; Dean almost died and now this story will be ending soon! What are ya doing to me?

I was very saddened to see that Sam only save to Dean to finish the mission...how horrible was that! Poor Dean :(

At least I had a good laugh learning about Ellen and Bobby's sex life...WTMI, hehe!

Liked how Cas became the "leader" when he cuffed Tasha to the car, knowing full well she would've led them all into there. Hope everybody liked the knowledge of how to coreectly spell our favorite angel's name :)))
Souless666 chapter 21 . 9/8/2012
Not sure why that dude would be the authority on a name he had nothing to do with creating. Names are not words, there are no set in stone way to spell someone's name, save how the person would want it spelled. Just check out Shakespeare, he spelled his name differently many times. As far as I'd be concerned it's spelled however Kripke would spell it.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/8/2012
AWW love it! :D
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 21 . 9/8/2012
Yeah! Eve Showdown!

Can't wait to see how you finish this. But one question-Okay, Sam's memories of his mother's death weren't strong enough. I get that. But what about Jess?
xsparklesthemagicalunicornx chapter 21 . 9/8/2012
Firstly SE Hinton is THE literary expert- the Outsiders is my favourite book of ALL TIME! And it really made my day to see that note.
Secondly I freaking loved this chapter slash this story! Sad it's ending but knowing you you have plenty more awesomeness to come (wink wink).
Keep up the amazing work and can't wait for the next update.
x
SPN Mum chapter 21 . 9/8/2012
I'm so glad Dean and Sam managed to kill the Ifrit and get the ashes without getting hurt too badly! Sam may have helped Dean for the mission's sake, and not Dean's, but they couldn't have gotten the ashes without him. If he could get his soul back, he'd be such an awesome Hunter at that point! Figures that Crowley would turn around and give gramps and his group a chance first! They just aren't as good as Dean and his gang though. Crowley should have known better. Maybe Crowley was just tired of dealing with gramps. lol Now they have to find Eve again. I hope they can take her down and regain Cas' grace and Sam's soul! I can't wait for the next chapter!

I have always felt it would be 'Cas', since his name is 'Castiel', and shortening it would leave it with only ONE 's'. Glad to see you felt the same and that SE Hinton has validated it for us! *jumps for joy*
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »