Reviews for Across the Bridge of Sighs
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 21 . 9/8/2012
ugh creepy Eve :/
supernatural only chapter 20 . 9/3/2012
oh i hope you update soon! Love it!
kissacazador chapter 20 . 8/22/2012
How on earth did they get Balthazar and Crowley to really “help” them? And Balthy have a weaknesses blondes was funny as hell, but then Jo used that to flirt with him...was genius!

My favorite part was- The look of relief on the elder Winchester's face was almost comical. "Right, let's summon the smarmy bastard and order one live Horses-ass Soul Sucker." Bobby rolled his eyes, unable to keep the fond smile from curling his lips. "It's Hausean Soul Eater, y'idjit."

The weight on Dean's shoulders grew heavier at Castiel’s unexpected request…poor Dean, how much more can this guy take?

Tasha’s fireman fetish…loved it! I bet Dean did look f’ing hot!

Dean asking Jo to do what needed to be done to Sam if he didn’t make it out alive was beautiful. He finally realized that she was no longer a naïve child but a real hunter…and adult who could make a tough decision.

Dammit Dean, you forgot that Sam had no soul, lol ;D

And you left us with a cliffhanger…Things Heat Up alright! LOVE IT and CANNOT WAIT TO SEE HOW THIS ENDS!
sam's folly chapter 20 . 8/20/2012
Great chappy! Loved the scene with Balthasar and the way they figured out how to attract the Ifrit. Nice bit of plotting:)

Loved the cliffie, too, and can't wait to see what happens!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/19/2012
Darn! Dean forgot that Sam has no emotions, so he wouldn't be able to see the Ifrit. Now he has to survive long enough for it to become corporeal, so that he can shoot it. They really need to destroy Eve, so they can at least try to get Cas' grace and Sam's soul back. I really hope Dean will be okay.
xsparklesthemagicalunicornx chapter 20 . 8/19/2012
OH NO! I really hope Deans okay! So much drama but I really want Dean to give Sam a real ass kicking for what he did to Tash. Great chapter as per usual. You always do such a good job with your storyline I am jealous!
x
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 20 . 8/19/2012
gasp...
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 20 . 8/19/2012
Holy Crap!

I...I really don't know what else to say.

Although Balthazar's description as a 'Keeper of Artifacts' is definetly more eloquent than 'The Heavenly Hoarder'.
kissacazador chapter 19 . 8/8/2012
Finally…Dean and Tasha made love! It was very hot and I hope there will more now that they made up in a big way. Nurse Natasha definitely kept her patient very satisfied, despite recovering from a life-threatening gunshot wound.

I wished that Sam didn’t have to be taken down and held against his will, but it was necessary. My heart broke when Sam began telling Dean about certain childhood memories and then when Sam said, “I'm still your responsibility." Oh jeez…how mean to say that!

Now the gang is “working” with Crowley…what could possibly go wrong, lol ;) And then Cas took one for the team by sealing the deal with a kiss…awesome!
xJenzaFreakx chapter 19 . 8/5/2012
Wow, what a chapter! I'm so happy Tasha gave Dean that little 'push' he needed to move on from the succubus thing. You worded his forgiveness scene so well, it really hit me when you wrote that he was asking for PERMISSION to forgive himself...ugh, I just...the feelings okay? That was a really strong and moving scene for me, I just can't. Lol. I loved it. All of it, really. You made it so sweet and heart breaking while at the same time sexy and steamy! This was a damn creative chunk of genius with a twist of literate, well thought out perfection. You're a Goddess. A Writing Goddess of awesomeness! Alright, I'm done with the pathetic ass kissing xD

I really am impressed at how well you wrote out the sex scene, though. It makes me happy to see Dean and Tash back in action- relationship-wise. It's like a breath of fresh air after all they've been through and having to sit here and watch/read everything happening to them, lol. Tash pouncing on Sam after learning about the old lady he killed was entertaining, Dean being confused and torn between letting her and stopping her...but for him to actually contemplate killing Sam...we know that's killing HIM. I can't even fathom that. I get it though, it's not like he can commit him or turn him in to the cops...he'd sweet talk out of an asylum and he'd kill his way out of prison, there's no other way to contain the monster that has become Sammy. (You just have too good of a grip on my heartstrings, like, Holy crap! xD)

The Mother of All, or Eve, really is their last hope, huh? It's gonna be a tough fight for our heroes. And I agree, your Crowley is awesome! I've always thought you did a good job with the King of Hell, himself. But having him kiss Cas was epic! Two slash references in one story, eh? Wink, wink? Haha! Can we expect any more of that? I'm not a big slash fan, but it's hard NOT to poke a little fun at it once in a while! It's most definitely fun to read and imagine during tough action scenes and too serious scenes. I love it either way! It's harmless and doesn't actually lead to anything other than sheer awkwardness, which is just sooooo entertaining! Anyway, before this gets any mushier or kiss assier, I'm gonna close with great freaken chapter and I can't wait to read more! Update soon!
xsparklesthemagicalunicornx chapter 19 . 8/5/2012
Great chapter as per usual! Loved that Dean and Tash made up! Woo! Finally. Now they're all going to be on board to get Sams soul back because he's just so damn nasty! Loved it - had a little chuckle at Crowley and Cas kissing.
x
sam's folly chapter 19 . 8/5/2012
Ah, loved the smutty makeup sex. You've got to read Fifty Shades. You'll either love it or hate it. If u do ever read it, let me know what u think of it. :)

Sorry for the late review. My brain has been toast from jet lag and getting old. I turned 40 last week. :(
TheOneAndOnly37 chapter 19 . 8/4/2012
Whoepie they made up, in a very Dean-Tash way p. Feeling so sorry for Dean but he is gonna freak if he hears what Sam did, well wanted to do, to Tash! Nearly fell out my chair when Cas had to kiss Crowley xD He sure knows how te pick em ;)
Xx
SPN Mum chapter 19 . 8/3/2012
I am so glad that Tasha and Dean are back together, all the way, again. About time! lol Poor Sam though! If Eve doesn't have his soul, as well as Cas' grace, then Dean is probably going to have to kill him. I don't want that to happen! O.o I don't know what will have happened to Sam's soul while it was there in Purgatory, or if it's riding around in Eve, but it can't be good. I really hope they can find a way to gank Eve, and get Cas' grace and Sam's soul back.
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 19 . 8/3/2012
at least hes back and bringing 'nurse Tash' with him lol
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »