Reviews for Leech
gummyninjagirl01 chapter 24 . 2/5
I KNEW MARXHAD DARK INTENTIONS I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT

Nuehehehehehe Marx drugged Kirby in chapter 19 or 20 using narcao plants in my mind I was going "aww yisssssssssss!"

The story was well written and thought out and Marx even confused me at times like "is he gonna kill them all?" Then "no he didn't kill them all" then "he almost killed them all" XD

In this story Kirby and Marx have a sort of abusive-friend-ish-relationship some things made me squeal other things made me want to punch a triangle (illuminaughty)
MetaKnightRoxMySox chapter 24 . 11/18/2014
I have never felt so conflicted about anything. What have you done, you monster. (Seems like there used to be 31 chapters? Where'd those go?)
FMAYasha12 chapter 24 . 9/8/2014
I can not believe what I just read...
HOLY HEck what just...
I can't even...
FMAYasha12 chapter 23 . 9/8/2014
I don't think words can even describe my feelings right now. FRICK FRACK KIRBY WHY?! LET META KNIGHT FRACKING KILL HIM!
Jade chapter 24 . 8/12/2014
Congrats. Marx is (quite by definition) now an absolute sociopath! :D

In my opinion, things started to go downhill too damn fast by chapter 19, to the point I was like: 'DAYUM, that escalated too quickly!' ...But by now everything's BURNING, Marx and Kirby are deserting Dreamland and Fumu's frickin' dead! ;m;

...Why do I feel like MK's personality- no, actions were irrational, only to fit the final confrontation at the end? But this is your tale, yours to bend. Uuuuh I wanted MK to show his affection at least once.. ; -; But I feel like there are some serious lessons to be learnt out of this story.

((Took me awhile to realize that this wasn't exactly going as in the events of Kirby Super Star, duh duh duh dumb!)) I'm sorry for displayiing such a reaction. Your fanfic got me a real mind-fuck, but I appreciated it nonethless! ...Just didn't expect it to end like that. I don't know what I expected actually.
CPU-City chapter 31 . 1/13/2014
I generally like to avoid longer stories, but when I saw that it was already finished when I came across it-and since I'm a massive gijinka fan-I decided to give this story a shot. I was very pleased with the first few chapters. By the time I was finished reading it, I was completely enthralled. I loved it so much that I read it all in one sitting, even.

I personally thought that the characterization was fantastic, and the story flowed and paced well for the most part. As you mention in your author's notes, it is unfortunate that some of the story was cut out due to time. Some parts did seem to be pointless and, with some adjustments, probably could have been left out. It didn't really add anything and just left me wanting more of what wasn't there.

Overall, this was a fantastic read, and I'm excitedly looking forward to reading the sequel.

TheSuperiorLance chapter 31 . 12/10/2013
May I just tell you that this story had me up at ridiculous hours of the night, laughing, crying, applauding your excellent characterization...Nothing made me happier than seeing that there would be two more editions following. This is by far my favorite Kirby fanfiction I've ever read (and I'm a fanfic junkie; I read a lot of them), and I can't wait to read the others! I'm having a hard time putting into words how great this was, but I think the closest thing that would do it justice...is perfection. Pure, 100% beautiful perfection. I loved this so much!
Shadow of the Blade chapter 31 . 6/23/2013
Wow.
I just read this in one sitting, and I just can not express ny love for this story.
I loved Marx's personality, and his outfit, and the way he spoke and thought, it kinda reminded me of...me! ((Which made me luff marx more than ever, and yes, I do fangirl Marxie-pon 3))
I have to say I REALLY loved the beginning of the story, it felt like I was delving into a fairytale. It just was...WOW.
Around the end, part of me, sadly, kinda wanted to kill Marx ;;
I also loved the fact that Marx is a cannibal, I just really like it when his diet is also protrayed in that sense.

So, fellow FFN writer, I admire respect you and your stories ((Yus, I have read Any Wish, but haven't gotten a chance to review)), like I respect Datcrownedproblemsolverz's Marx stories.

You are a great writer and inspiration. Thank you.
Paladin Knight chapter 31 . 1/12/2013
Holy crap... It's over... Just like that. I must admit I enjoyed almost every part of it but I did not expect this sort of ending at all! And... Marx is (and always will be) my favorite Kirby character, along with Meta Knight. But this story... Almost makes me want to see him get killed. I tip my hat to you, good writer, for being able to sway my fangirl position so well (even if it's just for THIS version of Marx). As a whole, well done!
Paladin Knight chapter 26 . 1/12/2013
Oh, gosh... Marx... is a cannibal... I did NOT see that coming. Anyway, great story! But Kirby... Don't hurt Kirby! D:
A cannibal... *shudders*
Paladin Knight chapter 10 . 1/11/2013
Yet another lovely chapter! And... Was that a Galacta Knoght reference there at the end? Hehe, I'd like to think so; I quite enjoy him as a character. :)
Paladin Knight chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I must admit, I used to feel strongly against gijinka. Not so much any more but this is the first himanized fic I've brought myself to read. And I have to say, I am already quite interested! It is written beautifully and I look forward to reading it through to the end!
Lanny-Sama chapter 31 . 12/13/2012
Hmm... I have to say I really disliked having all the characters depicted as humans. It just really really irks me, because there is a reason I read Kirby fanfics and not generic anime fanfics. I guess that is just me though :P

It's funny really, I used to like sad endings, but now they just make me go "what is the point if the character doesn't even learn anything?" Maybe that's supposed to come to light in the sequel, but I dunno...

Marx also seems different from the way you used to write him in "any wish" and "worlds" It's strange to see that, because so far I have only read ONE marx story that was not written by you.

Anyhow, this was not really my favourite fanfic, since I didn't feel like it was going somewhere, and with every descriptive word you used I had to delete the image of some blond haired guy trying to play Kirby :/
ArtificialRanger chapter 31 . 9/18/2012
Don't feel like logging in right bow, but hxhdjsbdbdhdksnshdvdh I am so sorry. I've really dropped the ball. Don't feel afraid to shower me with emails and nag and stuff. It's the only way I'll remember to do anything. I WILL get back to you, . But, more on topic, this was a nice little alternate ending. Much more peaceful, ominous. I think it sets the stage better for a sequel than the origional horifyingly catastrophic ending.
Also sorry for my crq
ap typing, I'm not on my computr.
Furandoru Sukaretto chapter 31 . 9/13/2012
*In the way kirby says hi in k64* HIIIIIIIII! ME SO HAPPY YOU DECIDED TO WRITE AGAIN! Lol. happier than Marx!
Marx: Lol.
Me: Lol.
Marx: great minds think alike!
Me: Very true in our case, right Zero Two?
02: Let's not bring me into this... :I