Reviews for What Will It Be?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
GAH! I LOVE THIS _ Please come back to it!
BusyMum chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
Hmm Amber wants 3 Million to shut up about the fact Bill walked away after the tree branch hit her…I guess she could sue him for leaving the scene of the accident, downunder that is a crime.

Another crime is blackmailing someone. So I guess Steffy has to weigh up both crimes & who she wants to help the most.

I cannot wait for up-date 5

What Steffy & Bill have to do is catch Amber doing something illegal to balance out her blackmail…lol with Amber that shouldn’t be too hard lol.

Once again well done GreySawyer
bnbgurrl chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
omg this is so good! keep going! i wish there were more fanfics as entertaining as this!
STILLfan91 chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
brilliant chapter!
BusyMum chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
I had to come back & read again starting chapters one & two, after reading your reply, as I fogot about Marcus main goal was to Prove Amber a bad mother...Steffy & Bill should tell Marcus about Ambers latest Blackmail & all the footage would show is Amber being knocked over the cliff by a tree Branch & Bill could say she just disappeared & Steffy doesn't have to reveal her conversation to Bill about "Get out of here now". Maybeeeeeeeee

lol here is my honest constructive thought as a B&B viewer.

Grey it's so close to B&B & what I know is happening there past present & future Like Marcus/Dayzee marry soon it makes it confusing for me...If you called the characters different names it wouldn't be.:)
BusyMum chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
well done GreySawyer I was totally riveted by the blackmail scheme. Good Idea & one that B&B never carried through. $Bill won't be too worried he will just say The Tree did it lol & the most Amber could do to him is exposing him as walking away from an accident *gasp*. p.s. I have video links & pics of those scenes.
STILLfan91 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
i like your story so far. please keep writing more!
hdawn chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Please oh Please oh Please write more!
Stelena-Beautiful chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Wow great chapter! I really enjoy this story. Please, please give us more soon. And I hope Steffy doesnt sleep with Bill the Pill!
Stelena-Beautiful chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I love the start of this. So well-written. I hope it ends up Marcus/Steffy! I really do like them. That said, I hope Marcus doesnt take Amber away from her daughter either.
BusyMum chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
LOL after reading that I think Steffy & Marcus would make a great couple...

I think Steffy phoned Bill to see if there is any future in (((STILL))) cos if there isn't then there could be a StArcus...lol
Kassie Raf chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I never thought about Steffy saving the baby! Very astute! What a story!