Reviews for The Return
I love and adore this fanfiction, would absolutely love to see if continued soon!
Laurey Stillit chapter 9 . 9/30/2014
Please update soon:) This is such an amazing story!
shejams chapter 12 . 6/4/2014
Oh, I hope you are planning to update.
This is getting real good. I started with the first story, the second story and now the third. I've come to far not to have closure. Lol
I love the alternate season 4. And I. Happy that Jay and Ebony are together. They just seem to fit. At least to me.
I have to tell you my favorite lines:
Lex, we don't have time for games of catch up." Ebony snapped looking at him. "Zoot is alive, and I'm sure if he does come back here, he'll want to deal with you personally." With that she stormed out of the room.
Lol just reminded me of the show.
Have pity on me and update.
shejams
Bob chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
Can you make a 4th Lost Love based on Amber and Bray please! this is amazing!
Laurey Stillit chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
When's the next chapter coming?:)
Guest chapter 12 . 3/2/2014
Update soon.
wendums chapter 12 . 2/11/2014
I have read your other 'Tribe' fics and I really want this to come to an end. I unusure why these Fics from Tribe seem to have a lack of reviews, all of them not just yours. I am 60 and read these with enjoyment and a fascination as to how an adultless would could easily become like Lord of the Flies. Please update. Thanks
Guest chapter 12 . 1/16/2014
update soon.
citable chapter 12 . 12/13/2013
Glad you updated I can't wait for the next one
Guest chapter 12 . 12/9/2013
Great two chapters. Please update ASAP. Keep the dream alive
Ebony17pandc chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
Oh I am soo glad you updated this story! Thank you so much, love them both! great work as always, will be looking for more!
darkshadowarchfiend chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
I love Jay and Ebony but I also love Bray and Ebony! I feel really bad for hoping that Bray and Ebony enter what dd up together cause no matter someone's gonna end up hurt.
citable chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
I love the updates so far, even though a little part of me was hoping that Bray and Ebony would make it work, lol. I can't wait for the net update.
serenityskywalker chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
please update bray and ebony and jay and amber new chapter
serenityskywalker chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
ok please update new chapter