Reviews for Grace In a Little While
Periphery chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Ooh, a sequel. Once again, I really liked it. Especially the part about the "real Joey."
WallofIllusion chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Good job _!
inarae chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
:-) Just as pretty as the other two I just read!
Pink Chamomile chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
MORE! I love this story!
Kiriko chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Another great fic. And it was much more "real" than most angst fics, so good job!
Red Roses2 chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
This was good. See ya!
Namonaki chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
YAY, I LOVE IT ... TELL ME THERES A YAMI POV AROUND HERE SOMEWHERE...CRIPCRAP..OHWELL I LOVED AND I CORNGRAULATE YOU, GREAT STORY
M-Sama chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Hey Silverwolf! I should have done this a long time ago, I'm really sorry. I loved your review, and wanted to see what kind of a writer you were.

A very intimate, very personal one, I find. Your stories don't need physical action because most of the strife is internal. You are very VERY good at conveying -internal- strife; an exellent emotional author. Good luck with what you're doing! It means a lot to me that you liked my work. E-mail me sometime!

M-Sama
Celestra chapter 1 . 8/22/2002
Meh, sad and understanding, kind of, at the same time. Good fic, also really deep.
Winged Tree chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
Hiya!

Well, here I am... I must say when I *first* read this story I had mixed feelings. It wasn't because of the way you wrote it, it was just because the anime portrayal of the fight was at odds with the fight I read in the manga. Yami Yuugi...well, he hesitated a lot more in the manga. In other words, he had a lot more heart. In the anime, it seemed like he didn't even care all that much, which bothered me.

But considering this is based on the anime and not the manga, I really liked this story. The introspection wasn't so angsty it went overboard. It had the right amount of conflicting thoughts to make it seem realistic. I especially liked the part where Yuugi contemplates taking apart the puzzle and then wondering if that would kill his other self. (It wouldn't kill him, but I wonder what the other Yuugi feels when the puzzle's taken apart myself.)

Oh! And my favorite part (I just scrolled down and saw it) was when Yuugi realizes he can feel the other Yuugi in his mind and finds that he's "warm, like the sun." It's a really cool comparison, especially since the other Yuugi's really a pharaoh and all. And Yuugi's perception that his other self is lonely...that was wonderful. This really is a fascinating relationship, and I'm glad someone out there does it right. :D
Lady Viridis chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
I love angst. _ Well, sometimes, anyway. I love that episode...The ep. with Tea vs. Mai was awesome. Yugi was all spacey and cuuuute...
keikoutou chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
wow...that was really good
Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
i liked this one as much as your other one! I was hoping you would do Yugi's view on it..and you did! Keep up the good work! _~
Hikari chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
Wow..What a story! I haven't seen many stories on that episode. Every word I read made my heart hurt even more. Keep writing...

_ Hikari _