Reviews for The Slytherin and the Sorcerer's Stone
Femalefan chapter 4 . 5/7
Not a bad story. You could have also use Theo Nott, Tracy Davis, Daphne Greengrass, or Millicent Bulstrode as friends.
Aside from Percy, the only named Prefect in book 1 would be Gemma Farley (not mentioned in book but confirmed).
Grace chapter 10 . 1/10
Are you going to continue? I really like this because it's like reading hp if it happened differently. Well thats what it actually it, so it's really cool!
CeCe chapter 10 . 4/19/2015
Being a hufflepuff I would be kinder but seeing how you haven't updated since 2012 PLEASE UPDATE IMMEDIATELY
malfoylover chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
i checked that you haven't updated since 2012. I really like this story and I want to see it through to deathly hallows. i hope you'll update it soon.
The Otter Puff chapter 10 . 5/22/2013
Love your story! Tell me when you update thanks
Diana-Shan chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
I really love your story! You did some great work there! I like how you made Harry slytherish but still Harry, and another great piece of work is how you put Draco! Please please write on I really can't wait to see what happens down the trapdoor and further the following year!
apocalypticSkeletons chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
Add a new chapter PLEASE!
Diana chapter 10 . 5/29/2012
Update soon!
RavenShooter chapter 10 . 4/19/2012
Well done! I always wanted to see Harry in this point of view though I would say that Malfoy is a little OOC but it's fine.

Some constant grammar mistakes throughout the entire story and there's a lack of description. Just add more details and colour to the story and double check for grammar mistakes and you'll be fine.

Keep up the good work and well done! :)
TheFaultyWriter chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
U don't accept Anonymous reviews yet you ask for more :P anyways I really hope u can speed things up a little cause I'm looking forward to harry being a parselmouth and all
chaansan chapter 10 . 4/18/2012
I noticed you skipped the part about Hagrid's dragon egg. Seems fitting enough, though.

Anyway, this is getting really exciting! Through the trap door they go... I personally think that you should follow the Book's traps and obstacles rather than the movie's (Devil Snare, Flying Keys, Chess Board, Troll, then Potions). I wonder what the outcome will be... I'm seriously looking forward to this! Also, I'm thinking that you should make two or three more chapters before ending the story. One for getting past the obstacles, and one for revealing who Quirrel really is and Dumbledore's explanation and the end of year feast.

Really loving the story, I can't wait to see what you'll do with the Chamber of Secrets.

And just one more thing, for consideration. Perhaps you should think of creating an OC (your own character, added into the story), since you didn't like the idea of having Pansy Parkinson as part of the Golden Trio. You seem like a responsible enough author not to create a Mary Sue. Good luck!
AlphaOmega314 chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
Really awesome story. I like it how you dont repeat things that are already in the book. Stories like that are a real bore. Cant wait cor the next chapter :-)
ChibiMiMi-chan chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
Edward Elric will find the Philosohper's Stone. Sorry, I couldn't help myself. This is a really good story. Please keep going for as long as you can. You're really good.
T. H. Enesley chapter 10 . 4/16/2012
I was hoping you were going someplace with this. It appears to be a repeat of HPSS with Harry, Blaze and Draco as the trio.
murdrax chapter 10 . 4/16/2012
i hope you stay focused with this! its a really good story!