Reviews for A Losing Battle
cottoncandy3002 chapter 4 . 3/31
It's been like 2 years since you updated :( please update soon I really love this story
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
please update soon!
charapa chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
I really love the feeling one gets from reading this fic, all the emotions, especially in the last chapter, which is quite heart-breaking and beautiful. Both William and Grell are given real depth. Their story really is a battle - I hope there will be survivors.
JarOfBittersweets chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
Aw! I really can't wait to see what happens next. And I love both your writing styles! You keep them in character so well, something that's hard for a lot of people to do. Well done.
BeaLovesOscarinobello chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
I think that I cannot express all of the feelings that I've felt reading this chapter through my poor English.

I don't think I can easely comment the story, 'cause it is perfectly ongoing with the characters, and they are both perfects in their acts. But I need to say that I felt that sting inside my chest growing more and more with Grell's one, and living that day-nightmare of sorrow and uneasiness and lack of everything with William.

You've done in here a wonderful work of true introspection analyzing the growing love in Will (it really reminded me of "Dafni and Cloe", if you're acknowledged with Ancient Greek novels) and the refuse and acceptance of the feeling in Grell.

Really, really, really, I hope to see the next chapter very soon. Pretty please? D:

Shinkou kissu to both of you. (And keep going with your art, when you have time 3)

BeaLovesOscarinobello chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
Awww, also this chapter has been so beautiful... and the sweetest of all.

I really like the idea that also Grell has to pass some of his boundaries to reach William, and that their entwining ingers seems almost odder for her than for him.

I like very much both you styles, and if I were in you I wouldn't put those lines in between the switching POV: they're not very necessary.

Sorry for my poor English, but I just needed to leave you more than a few words of congratulation. This fic is becoming one of my favourite ever.

Hoping to see the enxt chapter soon, shinkou kissu!,

BeaLovesOscarinobello chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
I like a lot your works, both the characters are very well defined. I'm a little sad of finding out that William doesn't feel anything for Grell... but maybe it's just he doesn't STILL feel anything, hah? ;D

And Grell's starting aknowledge with deeper feelings... he's just so cute.

To both of you, keep going on!

BroflovskiFan chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Okay, so i read this last night, and determined to leave the review that it deserves. First off, may i say that i am shocked that this hasn't received more, because this is very, very good. If something of this quality had been written for the south park fandom, which i used to be a part of on here, it would have received at least 10 reviews a chapter.

I am a huge grell-obsessed freak, and a massive grellxwill shipper. One of my biggest complaints though for kuroshitsuji fanfics is that people tend to turn grell into a weepy teenage girl. That was never who grell was, even in the anime. I suspect this may be because these tend to be written by girls, but that is neither here nor there. I always prefered yana's grell the most, who, in my opinion, has about three states: homicidal/psychotic, cocky, and flirtatious. It's refreshing to see a grell that is so in character, because so many of them aren't.

It is exceptionally hard to write the inner workings of a character's thoughts and keep it realistic/ true to character, and you have done that so well for both will and grell. You have Grell and Will doing things, thinking things i never would have thought of, but just fit so damn well. I was quite shocked at grell's reaction to will holding his hand, but when you described it through him i couldn't help but go GOD THAT IS SO GRELL. And will wrapping grell up with his scarf, so sweet.

I really hope you aren't discouraged by lack of reviews, because i really want you to continue this. There are so many directions this could go in, i dont even want to bring any up because you need to do your thing here. But i will say that if they dont even kiss at some point i will just die D:

Anyways, thank you for this lovely story. You've made a fan out of me. I'll be checking for updates.

P.s. if you want to reply, please do so to . the email attached to this name is no longer active. :)

Oh!

And god, i love your attention to detail. Your incorporation of the ova, small things like grell's thoughts referring to herseld as she, but will referring ti her as he. Loved that.
Vannie von Schweetz chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
How does this Only have two reviews? It's really good!
music lover LOL chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Nice story (I hope it's not a one-shot cause though I liked it very much you can't stop there...). I like how their feelings and ways of thinking are described :3 Great job

Hugs!
Vannie von Schweetz chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Will there be more? I hope there will be more. I hope for more...

Because this was positively -smashing-!