Reviews for Red and White
Rik chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
I absolutely LOVE Jackie Tyler. I was literally laughing so hard I nearly fell out of my chair. I could picture that whole spoon scene in my head. Hysterical. I can't wait for the next installment :D
scgirl-317 chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
Nice ending! That was so sweet how the Doctor showed Rose his room(s). And the bit about his name being the key to get in, brilliant! I'm guessing we'll find out why Jenny's mad at him next time?

Wonderful work! Looking forward to the next installment!
Velvetpru'd chapter 7 . 2/12/2012
Jo. Moje. Boh.

(Oh. My. God.)
scgirl-317 chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
I return to my previous statement of, why waste a perfectly good wedding? Everything's already been set up and paid for. Why not use it? Sure, it may not have been exactly what they had originally planned, but since when does anything go according to plan with the two of them? XD
Dreamcatcher49 chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
yes, you have to love Jackie...glad to see the Doctor is giving Rose time to adjust and than be the family they were becoming before the memory loss.
Fluffy-socks13 chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
All is right with the world again. Hooray, hoorah, all that jazz. Jackie Tyler is wonderful and so perfectly in character that I think you might've plucked the spoon scene straight from RTD's mind. Can we get David and Camille in here to act it out? No? Oh, well. Beautiful as always. Can't wait for the epilogue.
scgirl-317 chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
No no no no no, don't leave! You have a perfectly good wedding set up, the Doctor and Jenny are there, why are you wasting it? For cryin' out loud, all you have to do is switch out the groom! Hello!

Okay, that was painfully short, but really good! Again, poor Noah. Can't wait for the conclusion!
jadesei chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
Back to the Doctor! Exciting reunion coming next?
Jexi0322 chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
Just threw myself a miniature dance party because WEEHEE SHE REMEMBERS! I love this story, it's got just the right level of angst and suspense and now fluff! Woo!
mysedai chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
Delightful! Loved it! Can't wait for what comes next.

Thanks for sharing.
Fluffy-socks13 chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
Oh thank goodness. Yes, Rose, run to your man. Brilliant. I love how some of the memories are things we saw in the show, some are things we saw in your verse, and others are things that you wove in today. Beautiful and wonderful and I adore it all. Can't wait for more!
TheGirlWithTheOnyxRose chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
WOOT
scgirl-317 chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
It's late, my parents are in bed, and it's all I can do to not shout in victory! I actually had to clamp my hand over my mouth to prevent the squeal of delight from escaping! Ha!

Jenny's a sneaky little thing, isn't she? Should have figured she'd try something behind the Doctor's back. And it has to be said, I kinda feel sorry for Noah. No one but the severest of assholes deserves to be jilted at the altar (and in that case, it's usually a miracle they lasted that long). Yet another man to fall victim to Pete Shanahan Syndrome: perfectly nice guys who's only fault is being the wrong guy. At least, I'm assuming he has PSS and you're not going the Donna/Lance route. Not sure I'd be surprised by anything, at this point.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
ClashingHearts chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU! I was worried Rose was going to go trough with his wedding to this... this... man. Thank you for not subjectgating her to that! :D As always, wonderful writing and can't wait to read more!
mysedai chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
Glad I (re) found this series. I started Mirrors when it was new, and thought I added it to my alert list... Of course, some days I smoke crack, so there you have it.

I'm really enjoying your verse, and can't wait to see what happens next.

Thanks for sharing.