Reviews for A Time After Time
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
That episode was great, and you captured the aftermath of it perfectly here :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I don't know how Dean's gonna do it but I bet he does manage to get Dick Roman and at least the worst of the Leviathans.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Yep, a toast to Bobby - no less than he deserved, and we all know Sheriff Mills had a little 'thing' for Bobby ;)

This was really touching - just perfectly matched that little catch in her voice when she mentioned his name in the show.

Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
OOOOOOH I like! Especially since you snuck in a hug and Jody Mills. GREAT JOB! :D

"Here's to you, Bobby Singer," Jodie Mills murmured, raising her glass; downing the whiskey in one. She shuddered as the bitter-tasting liquid burned her throat, "I still can't believe he's gone," she sniffed, tears trickling down her face.

Dean lifted the empty glass from her trembling hand.

"I'm gonna get those black-ooze-bastards," he growled.- Oh and he will! Can't wait to see Dean kill them freaks dead!
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Go get 'em boys!

Chick x
TheYmp chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Great drabble. I hope they keep Jody Mills - although if they do I suspect it won't be long to they kill her off too!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I like Jody, she's a great character. I wonder if we can get Dean to wear his gangster gear every now and then just for our pleasure? Heehee

bev x
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
mmm mmmm a growling Dean makes me all tingly!
Wynefred chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I love this tag! Very nice. I can see them all sitting around drinking to Bobby. And you got a brotherly hug in! Yay!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
What a wonderful tag to this episode.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
Tifaching chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I admired the hell out of Dean's dapper suit and forties hair style also. Jody's got good taste!

And he is going to get them. Oh, yes he is.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 1/22/2012