Reviews for The Five Times Harvey and Mike Slept Together
Arissu chapter 6 . 8/7
Russian)) Большое спасибо вам за этот рассказ. Я не владею английским языком, поэтому читала через Транслит. Однако у вас оказался настолько четкий и ясный язык повествования, что я понял не только основную суть, но и чувства, вложенные вами в фанфик. Оно того стоило.
Mickey chapter 6 . 7/4
Loved it
Mickey chapter 1 . 7/4
K-Marie-M chapter 6 . 3/4
That was great!
You have the banter down. Perfect!
thingsthatmakeme chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
This was a perfect ending! Really great job and superb writing! I'm exhausted, but it was totally worth it to stay up and finish the whole thing :) You're awesome!
thingsthatmakeme chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
Wow! This was truly beautiful - the beginning was absolute perfection! I'm favoriting this story just for this chapter. Your writing was amazing and this chapter was lovely. Really, really, really well done here.
thingsthatmakeme chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
Oh gosh it's heating up! I love how you have Mike sober TWICE! And yay for conveniently breaking elevators because this was awesome :)
thingsthatmakeme chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
Hehehehe lovely chapter as usual - i liked how you fit in the boat :)
thingsthatmakeme chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
B'DAWW... 'drunk' Harvey is adorable. I'm definitely blazing through your whole fic tonight! Prepare for ALL OF THE REVIEWS :) This was great!
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Hehehe this was hilarious! I'm tired, but I think I'm going to read the whole damn thing tonight!
louisesnape chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
Loooooooooooool love it
Lunatic Yaoi Fangirl chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
This was amazing! I loved it! It was beautifully written, funny, sweet, hot (especially those kisses ;) and just perfect. Keep up the excellent work _
With love,
Lunatic Yaoi Fangirl666
Jeah chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
Hahaha. Wow. That was awesome and entertaining as heck! I could totally see that happening. Also, that Advil thing- that was perfect! I knew you couldn't get high off it but I just brushed it off as a mistake. Love that you turned it into something else! :D