Reviews for The Five Times Harvey and Mike Slept Together
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 6 . 4/1
HARVEY PRETENDING TO BE INTOXICATED SO HE COULD CONFENSE HIS FEELINGS TO MIKE! LMAO

THESE TWO IDIOTS ARE IN LOVE AND COULD HAVE BEEN MARRIED BY NOW BUT THEY PLAYIN! SO HAPPY THEY ADMITTED THEIR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 4 . 4/1
I LOVE NOT SOBER HARVEY!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 3 . 4/1
i am SCREAMING
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 2 . 4/1
HARVEY IS IN LOVE WITH MIKE! *SCREAMS*
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 3/31
YOU BOTH ARE NOT STRAIGHT! STOP DENYING IT!

lol.

Please post this too on archive of our own so more people can read this. Pleeeaaasseee
You're Awesome chapter 6 . 2/21
Thank you for writing this. This really made my day. Taking a sick day with the flu is the worst, but the best part is your story brought a good deal of laughter with follow-up coughs that helped with the phem. Thanks!
Sachiel Angelo chapter 6 . 9/28/2017
This was perfect! I was expecting a scene after they got out of the elevator. But damn! Harvey is sneaky! And I love him for that. How much I wish there was more. Every chapter was amazing and I enjoyed them immensely.
Cartlin chapter 2 . 5/3/2017
...darling, you can't get stoned from Advil. The only thing that would happen, is you would get sick. Like puking or a worse headache then before.
Leya Anhaylla chapter 3 . 8/18/2016
Oh my god I'm absolutely IN LOVE with your drunk Mike! He's awesome! So funny!
Jay chapter 6 . 6/22/2016
Great Harvey/Mike slash, even though I'm not a fan of the genre... mostly. Some stories are just too good.
Say Something by James? That's what came to my mind immediately when I read that line. Do I get a skinny tie?
Arissu chapter 6 . 8/7/2015
Russian)) Большое спасибо вам за этот рассказ. Я не владею английским языком, поэтому читала через Транслит. Однако у вас оказался настолько четкий и ясный язык повествования, что я понял не только основную суть, но и чувства, вложенные вами в фанфик. Оно того стоило.
Mickey chapter 6 . 7/4/2015
Loved it
Mickey chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
Nice
Guest chapter 6 . 3/30/2015
I LOVE THIS. REALLY WELL WRITTEN. MY FAVE SUITS FIC (and i've read a lot.)
K-Marie-M chapter 6 . 3/4/2015