Reviews for Not Hers to Take
judithedna chapter 1 . 1/10
But he was! even when he went over there - he was always her. He belonged with her.
y3lhsa chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Wow. Harsh, real and so very heartbreaking.
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
love it!

you should do a sequel! about the days that are following this but from Peter point of view... seeing how Olivia is destroying herself and not understanding why... and then finally discover why...

or Peter hearing Olivia talking with somebody... like Ella (i love that character, even if she doesn't shows up anymore) saying that Peter can't stay because he's not from here and we can't be that selfish to make him stay...even if you love him... :)
inacent chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
How did I miss this. That was just so beautifully written. Well done yet again.
MaggieMayI chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
so heartbreaking! I always wondered how their date panned out...
Fringey123 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Beautifully written!
CorwinOfAmber chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
A beautifully written "fill in the blank". It captures Olivia's dilemma perfectly - wanting him to stay, not wanting to take away his autonomy, but not telling him the secret for fear of his leaving.
Invariant chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This is beautiful, Elialys! You're amazingly gifted and talented. You're definitely one of my favorite authors for sure. Good job, honey. This was wonderful! Thank you for this!
angellcakes23 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
oh olivia! don't be so negative, of course peter is yours to take! lol
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Wow, that was quite the emotional ride that you put us through, Ambre. It's good to revisit those old episodes, because they are always ripe with potential 'what if' scenarios and moments left untouched.

I like that fact that Olivia is so raw here, her desire for Peter is right out in the open, as is her own desire to forget the terrifying evidence that she was witness to. Maybe it's the liquor, or something else, but I like this raw side of Olivia.

The heartbreaking realization that she makes at the end is very Olivia; she will always sacrifice her own needs for the greater good, and in this case that's the good of Peter.

Well done as always :)

CP7
Dixiegirl256 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
So sad... But very in keeping with Olivia.