Reviews for Database in Transmission
Anodythe chapter 110 . 9/21/2015
This would be a great chapter to develop more.I suppose Prowl had his blaster slung just low enough on his hip-plating to perk up Jazz's interest even more?
Invader Kathy Starsky chapter 108 . 7/28/2015
About time someone wrote this cannon pairing;3
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 104 . 5/24/2015
Aaahhhhhh all the Ratchet/Wheeljack was just too cute! Fav fav fav! Its so refreshing to see characters pulled out of fandom stereotypes and enjoying one another's company

The Skyfire chapter was intense too; never expected him to do something like that, but the way you set it up made total sense. He's neither Bot nor Con and to take out the leaders of both factions would be the most efficient way to go about breaking the endless cycle of war.
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 98 . 4/30/2015
Ohhh these new four chapters were very interesting additions to this collection! The dom/sub themes added a cool dynamic, as I always love, and it was awesome to see all different sides to that type of play! (I was particularly enamored with the aftercare scene being included!)
Starfire201 chapter 98 . 4/24/2015
Poor, poor Ratchet. I imagine he's wishing he'd never asked.
Astr0Glide chapter 88 . 2/6/2015
Plz dear, spam away. ;)
Anodythe chapter 89 . 2/5/2015
I'd really like to see where this may lead. Never gave it much thought to Bluestreak's creators, this is an interesting angle.
Starfire201 chapter 84 . 1/3/2015
Ah, I could read this over and over again. :D
LadyAnatar chapter 82 . 9/3/2014
Hey, it's my OTP! Thanks so much for writing this; I've been passively hoping that someone would write them for almost two years now, and you're the first one to post something.

Poor Skyfire. He's either going to snap and join Megatron, just plain snap and devise away to blow Megatron up from a distance, or snap and beg the Autobots to help him already! (Personally, I'm hoping for option 2.) Regardless of the consequences, this is an excellent, if slightly creepy, short.
Starfire201 chapter 79 . 9/2/2014
Megatron certainly knows how to make Megatron work for it, but Optimus, I think has figured out his game. :)
Starfire201 chapter 74 . 8/9/2014
I don't like Shockwave much (character doesn't deserve much pity, though I think TFA was actually his least creepy incarnation), and I'M feeling sorry for him. Also wanting to see Blurr get his.
Starfire201 chapter 73 . 8/9/2014
I love when people write about my 2nd fave OTP. Again, I say those two are very well-matched in terms of personality. :)
TheDarkestTimeline chapter 67 . 7/6/2014
Glad someone else likes Smokescreen as much as I do :D
He's been one of my favorite characters as soon as he entered the series!
Anyway, thanks.
KHGiggle chapter 71 . 4/20/2014
I have to admit I'm curious to see what happens next.
Starfire201 chapter 71 . 4/20/2014
Megatron really doesn't know his prisoner that well, do he? :)