Reviews for Bellona vs Venus
miyame-chan chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I don't normally read stuff like this (mostly because I don't come across free verses that often) but this is really amazing! it's short but it speaks a lot.
I prefer jeyna over jasper but even if I did ship jasper, I bet i'd still like this very much. :) great job on this.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Go fuck yourself piper is way better than reyna and piper isn't a slut. Reyna is a SLUT that makes a move on every guy she knows and when she made a move on percy proved my theory!
subtle touches chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
reyna will always win over piper, sad that jasper is canon now, ugh... i hate jasper soooooooooo much
Kurlycrazykat chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I think that piper deserves Jason more than reyna because reyna tried to get Percy to and she gave up on Jason. Piper never gave up and those to are so happy together.
Jeynaxo chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Yeah go gurl!
Nikki daughter of Apollo chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
That was good I liked it.
OrikamiGirl chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Jeyna FTW :)
Sky 'N Scribbles chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I think that Reyna really should deserve Jason, because they've actually known each other for a long time, not a few months. They had more chemistry, and, plus, Reyna's awesome.
JustAnotherNormalDemigod chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Awesome poem :-) But we all agree that Reyna deserves a better guy than him. I really admire her, and how dare Jason not remember her? Just at the lasts chapters... Agh!

Why you don't continue it?

- JustAnotherNormalDemigod
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Go Jeyna!
Reality Hits Hard chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Oh PUH-LEZZZ! Bellona vs Venus. Weapons vs Makeup. Who do you think will win? Reyna vs Piper. Awesomeness vs Complaininess. Reyna TOTALLY deserves Jason more! I LOVE Reyna! (NOT in that way!) ;)

-A very lovey-dovey Scarlett Rose
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
liliths chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
GO JEYNA!
sexybandgeek chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
love it
StarrySea chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Total Jayna here, I think you did an awesome job!