Reviews for Repercussion
carlos3101 chapter 21 . 2/4/2013
Hi grey

Thit chapter is amazing did you learn these move and fighting techniques when you are cage fighting?

thanks for an amazing chapter

carl
wildchild17 chapter 25 . 1/28/2013
Awesome story - you are a fantastic writer and I hope to see more of your work up here soon :) Maybe a follow-on...? I want to know what happens to Alex and Camilla! wildchild
carlos3101 chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
hi i just started an account and wanted to right a story i have read a lot of your sorties ( which are brilliant) i was wondering is you could give me some story starters as i am totally stumped
thanks
emmadactryl chapter 26 . 10/29/2012
So glad you wrote this! Very handy- and I mean that in a purely research orientated, trying-to-get-my-writing-accurate sort of way :P
emmadactryl chapter 25 . 10/8/2012
You have no idea how excited I was to get this notification in my inbox; I actually might have let out a little squeak and clapped a bit :)

I love the fact there was a bit of a full circle happening here, with the reference to the 'Phoenix' and love Alex's idea. Very fitting and nice that they're not entirely finished up with Alpha Force, even if it would be in a more roundabout way. Also happy to see Camilla back (even if it was a very brief voice appearance).

Some cracking little one liners and exchanges in here, as always. I liked Paulo's "Whatever type of linen" bit and Amber's very in character "This is why we can't go nice places".

More than a little bit sad that this story and series you had going has come to an end- although I will allow myself a bit of optimism at the "Probably" addition to the end of your statement about that :P Definitely going to miss reading the new chapters but am looking forward to the future oneshots.

And your author's note has made me suitably guilty about my procrastinating and I WILL be fixing that. Starting tomorrow. Because I have to go to work shortly.

Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 24 . 9/8/2012
Loved it- not just because of the fact alex survived but on how clever you brought him to be alive- i was such an idiot i didnt think of that. I apologise if i seemed irritable i wasnt overally i just hate to see favourite characters die but thats a great story- and you pulled of the trick too! thankyou for writting this ! hope you write more
The Emerald' Charmspeaker chapter 24 . 9/5/2012
I did not see that coming :O but i'm happy that alex isn't dead yay! Great ;)
I read not write chapter 24 . 9/5/2012
Great chapter, didn't see that one coming at all - obviously I'm super observant ...

Although there was a minor error in it RE: the SAS but I'll put it down to artistic liscence ;)
emmadactryl chapter 24 . 9/4/2012
AH! That was mean!

And brilliant.

And awesome- Alex is still alive and kicking, yay!

Love love love twists like that. And interesting to finally see what Alex and Hex did with that hit man; see, I knew he had something up his sleeve- or in the boot :P

Can't believe there's only one more chapter after this. Hope to see another AF fic from you at some stage after this one is all done and dusted? Maybe? :)
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 23 . 8/29/2012
...why Alex first...seriously...why...why him...juts a little annoyed as to why it had to be him and not one of the others...i bet there going to live now...great for them...woop...
emmadactryl chapter 23 . 8/25/2012
Oh wow.

That was sad and shocking and amazing all at once. I don't even know what else to put into this review. I'm just... a bit lost for words.
DammitimmaD chapter 23 . 8/25/2012
Whaaaaaaaat?! NO! No no no no no no no! UPDATE NOW!
Moonhera chapter 22 . 8/20/2012
Update soon please! I'm interested
emmadactryl chapter 22 . 8/12/2012
Usher! Wow, didn't see that one coming! I was way off the mark, I think, lol. He is so deliciously evil :D

Hope Alex has something tricky up his sleeve- what am I saying, off course he does, he's Alex.

Sad that this fic is winding up but eagerly anticipating the conclusion to it at the same time: conflicted!
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 22 . 8/12/2012
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH no no no no no no no you cant leave it there for a week or more come on !
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »