Reviews for Amnesia
Sammie chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Verdantia Akalixi chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Ah ha ha! Me like. I have to say, with Hei having amnesia it'll be challenging to morph his Li/Black Reaper personalities into something realistic, won't it? I guess it'll depend on which one you think was real and which was an act, because if he can't remember anything, he won't be acting, will he?
WadeWells chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
Wow! Hope you finish it!
Aov chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Holy fucking hell, Hei's going to have the time of his life in your hands. Your writing is extremely entertaining and vivid, and I'm curious as to what happens next. I hope to see this updated!
killerwolf61 chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
NOO! not Hei!

oh well, i really like ur writing style in this story, keep up the good work!
cant wait for the next chapter!
Dtb Fan chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
This is definitely one of the only fanfictions that I've liked so far. I loved how you didn't change Hei or Misaki's personality, but allowed us to see Hei differently due to the amnesia. Good work, hope you keep writing.
of fan and fic chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Read this last weekand finally desided to review. I do that a lot. I love it! I have so many questions what's gonna happen to Hei, doe's his team or Misaki save and who is that woman that was in the room earlier? How will Yin and others react to Hei loosing his memory? Update real soon, the suspense is killing me!

Ps I new to DtB and I still need to get into it more. But I love it so far and trying to become a bigger fan.
soko524 chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Ooh I am loving it so far o.o great update soon
KayNightshade chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Please update soon!
Persona gamer fan soul Eater chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Crap, sorry i haven't reviewed in a while, I've been busy as of late. Still, Hei, I feel sorry for you, no one should have to go through that. God, what the bloody hell is going on here?

Anyway, please update soon senpai! As well as your s-CRY-ed and the Naruto and Soul eater stories, I've been reading them over and over and over...
Destinies Entwined chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
*sits speechless with mouth agape*

Give me a minute as a collect myself. *ahem*

OK...

"Get your ass in their and save him, Kirihara-san!"

There. I feel better now.

I really don't understand what experimenting on his body or torturing him would do to someone who has amnesia...even if a contractor in this case...shit, would he even be able to call on his powers if he can remember how to do it? seriously!
Maple Bonsai chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
This is beautifully written, and I don't say that to everyone. Stories like this make wading through pages of sub-par stories worth it. While Hei getting his ass kicked makes me want to cry like a baby, I can't stop reading. Now, for the love of God, update, woman! I must know what happens!
Bleu Tsuki chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
Beautifully written... but why Hei! *crying*

please update soon!
DarkerThanEvanescence chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
When I read this, I was seriously muttering 'My poor baby...' the entire time. Poor Hei, he really won't see an end to this any time soon. I usually adore torture scenes, but not on Hei. Update soon, I beg of you!
Tyloris chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
As always very well written, I can't wait to see how the plot unfolds, keep up the great work!

Tyloris