Reviews for The New Marauder
Ryah Ignis chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Nah. Harry had a too down trodden childhood to be terribly strict. Now, protective is another matter entirely. Anyway, I love how hesitant Harry was about letting James have the Map, but still sure that someone needed to carry on pranking.
FloatingCloudBadger chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I loved this. The concept is so sweet and it's very nicely written as well. I do have some criticism, though - I think you need to maybe change some of the dialogue, because it seems a bit unnatural in some places. But apart from that, this was excellent! And I see James Sirius as a new Maurader as well, I can see him being so mischeivous, hee hee.
pottergoose chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Aww, that was a really sweet father/son moment, Potter passing down the infamous map to the next in line, in hopes the same will be done in the future. Seeing James' excitement made my day, and Harry handled it really nicely. There were no typos or grammatical errors that I was able to spot, and it was nicely written. Well done
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Lovely little fic.

James is exactly like he ought to be, with that name :D

Favorite line : "Uncle George once told me that Peeves likes to snack on first years, but I'm pretty sure he's lying."

That made me totally crack up!

Oh, are the professors in for a treat. The New Marauders, armed with the Marauder's map. Oh boy. :D

Overall, great job. I didn't spot any grammar things, just one homonym (pore versus pour).

(*_*)
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Really nice idea! I love this relationship between Harry and his son and I really like the idea that he would pass the Map down to the next generation of mischief makers. It just makes the story feel so complete! Well done!

I didn't catch any spelling or grammar mistakes. Lovely work! I really enjoyed this one. Thanks so much for sharing!
Yellowtail555 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Nice ;)

I loved the whole premise and I didn't see any spelling or grammar errors. You did great characterisation (sp?) for the whole family and this was a really fun family fic.

Good job!
GothGirl3030 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Very cute. A nice quick one-shot of father, son love.