Reviews for Inside The Mind of the Princess
TwinkleStaar chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Awesome one-shot! I feel so bad for Azula. Shame on Ursa, she's a really bad mother! I love how Azula hasn't given up hope and wants to start a new life. Well done! :)
Teefarino chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This is an interesting take on Azula's thoughts. It was short and direct, which I think is very accurate to what Azula's narrative voice would be at this point. But I DO think Azula would be after revenge after all this, especially if no one was visiting her (and I think Zuko would pay her a visit or two, really). And I think if you added more details this would pull together even more nicely. Anyway, go longer for your next Avatar story! :D Azula is exceptionally awesome, she needs more stories :P
-Teefarino-
Exoduss chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This has potential and the first reviewer already pointed out the few errors you did have. This is definitely one that you should continue, like I said it has potential. Azula is more angry then she is insane, she knows she lost and she lost to someone she believed inferior to her. It wasn't Zuko she lost to it was Katara and she always believed Katara to be beneath her. Azula's last comments could mean she would not want anything to do with her brother, mother or anyone else that was in her life before. Continue and develop this story and see where it takes you.
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This is interesting. Azula seems pretty in character, kind of sane but kind of not.

Just a few typos: "suppose" should be "supposed," the first "pity" should be "pitying." You left the word "me" out of, "They want to keep locked away forever until I die."

Overall, good job on this. Keep writing!