Reviews for Bait
Those two flirt so well. Nice read. Thnx.
Cardon chapter 3 . 8/11
Jessa, this story is fabulous! Can't understand how I missed it before. It has the right balance of everything - a very difficult feat. Their voices (one of the hardest things to do with known characters) and the tension between them nailed beautifully. Any interest in writing a sequel where they get married and have kids?
HensonCaviezelFan chapter 3 . 5/10
This story has become one of my favorites. Wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Really nice
Guest chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
Really nice thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks
falconrukichi chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
Nice story and i do like it. Thanks for the story
Monique chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
Really fun and sexy fic. I LOVE the stalking and missed that from season one of John always knowing what Joss was up too. This had the right amount of flirting and banter that I love about Careese's relationship. I like the caution between them in the last chapter and their talk. Great job!
JVofNYC chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
What a beautiful and very touching story. It kinda reflects the way I feel about the woman I love...
ladyleo65 chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Wow. I have enjoyed reading all three chapters. This was a great story. I just love the two of them together.
APFW chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
H O T hot without the need for the full scene. Well done!
Destined627 chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
They are the best!
Destined627 chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
John knows what he doing lol!
Destined627 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
John know he a mess lol!
mschessplayer chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
Good story. Luv how Joss played both sides of John's cat-and-mouse game. She's his equal and is fully participating ("I didn't shoot you for it, did I?" - LOL) in all they're about to do. J & J are hot.