Reviews for The Twilight Sparkle Zone
Vinel scratch chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
All the sudden I am lost.i can't find a f****ing ship?I am
Lost.i am .twilight is dead .i put my head on the ground . We are lost in the ever free forest.i am !
I am just so lost.i am I know I am not is Crazy!I am just in here no WUBS .

I wake up In my bed I am seeing Octavia .there at the hospital
All done.i am at the hospital.i see blurry and I am .
What a hit said the nurse.i finally saw a bit better but still puts some glasses on my face.i can see still I am told me that I got In a car crash.i injured my right arm and I hit my head nurse places me in a wheelchair and octavia brings me in the car.i am at home in my bed and bored.i bring out my I pad and post my selfie on face book about my injuries.i take off my glasses and put them on my desk so I can sleep.

I wake up again and put on my glasses.i am still.i am silent all I hear is he beating of my heart.i am so tired.i turn on the tv.
Twilight,Derpy,and Doctor (just teleported here) are staring at me. What! I yell silently . Twilight leans over and gives me a hovers over me ,I groan my eyelids suddenly feel there is was the darkness my groaning voice and the sound of them leaving the room.
D.J. Scales chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
This is awesome
Matador Matty chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
Interesting!

However, it's a little difficult to read. The grammar in some places is rather wonky.

Congrats on the new PS3, btw.

Sincerely,
Kit Lupin
Emma Iveli chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
I know I'm the one who did but I still love the part with the aliens...
Rainbow Twirl chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Yayyy! I love both shows! It can only get more awesome from here, right?

Lol...Lyra.
Emma Iveli chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
Okay that was funny.. and I liked the change at the end.
Planet Enchilada chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
Weird, weird stuff, but what can one expect in the Twilight Zone? I can identify with Rainbow's pain- the most I've ever been able to do It's a Small World in a row is seven times. The song, it's straight out of the Twilight Zone for sure, never leaving your head. Keep up the weird work!
Planet Enchilada chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
Two of my favorite shows combined, excellent. I love Pinkie all the way through: IT'S A COOKBOOK! And Spike as Rod Serling, that's good stuff. Liked the reference to Time Enough at Last, that was funny, and thanks for doing one of my favorites, Nightmare at 20,000 Feet. I now have this vision of Fluttershy as Captain Kirk, weird. Great story!
Emma Iveli chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Okay.. that was weird... but then again it is the Twilight Zone...
Team LIGHTSWORN chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
Some constructive criticism:

Try building up more suspense; that would make it fit in with it being a retelling of 'The Twilight Zone'. Also, be more subtle in detail- don't tell, show!

In conclusion, it's a good effort, but it could be better (no offence).

Sincerely,

Lightsworn Heka
CriticMaster chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Fantastic idea for a story and great job relating the story to the show. also nice use of character placement

(ex: Fluttershy is nervous flier and Spike is the narrator.)

This was a great idea for a fanfic, but with every story comes its mistakes

1. Usual grammer problems

2. Work on making the story flow a bit better

(ex: Fluttershy doesn't immediately look out window and see it. Have her be looking outside when she sees a flash of movement and continue from there)

3. There were a couple weird moments which did nothing but make me scratch my head

(ex: Pinkie pulls a gun from nowhere and charges out onto the wing of an AIRPLANE)

Other than that fantastic story and I can't wait for an update
interrobangs chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Oh my. This is absolutely AMAZING! At school we had to watch Twilight Zone episodes and do some assignment, but we watched this one! That was great O
Emma Iveli chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Good chapter... of coruse Pinkie is always funny.