Reviews for Daybreak
ladeerelli chapter 26 . 10/24/2014
This was good too.
not all sunshine and flowers chapter 23 . 10/19/2012
Ahhh, she was my second guess!
not all sunshine and flowers chapter 18 . 10/19/2012
Yep, one of the best freaking stories ever!
I am watching this show where they eat weird foods. Oh, he just ate a fire ant live. What a horrible way to die.
not all sunshine and flowers chapter 17 . 10/19/2012
OMC, is the nomad Lauren? I don't know, her hair could have changed during the, uh, change. LOL! Anyway, I love this story, you are a talented writer! :)
Antara93 chapter 28 . 9/13/2012
totally loved d sequel...
MR DKM chapter 18 . 4/21/2012
No offence but Bella is getting on my nerves already. She seems too self-centered and thinks everything revolves around her always. She is so full of herself in this description. The storyline is great though. It can be looked at in different POVs and insights. There are subtle hints of what's gonna happen without giving too much away. :)
Kimberly Dawes chapter 11 . 2/8/2012
So far a wonderful read. A few minor discrepancies (such as Edwards saying Jasper's control was as good as Carlisles, but then Jasper needing to feed more when he got around people.) I look forward to reading more! Love it!
melanieintn chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
melanieintn chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
melanieintn chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
my1anjel chapter 28 . 2/4/2012
Just finished Daybreak. I am so enjoying my time with your fics :) I love that Bella can have babies. I was wondering the whole time I was reading if and when they would have more kids. I can't wait to start reading the next fic.
TwilightFreak87 chapter 23 . 2/2/2012
Jessica Stanley! I knew it! She was my first guess!
TwilightFreak87 chapter 19 . 2/2/2012
I've been thinking about who the mystery vampire could be. I know it's not Angela or Mike. I'm thinking that maybe Jessica?
BKris29 chapter 27 . 2/2/2012
kk...name of the sequel will be?
Khrystaline chapter 27 . 2/2/2012
.GOODNESS! Another baby! Sooooo cute. Love it!/ Let me know when you get the first chapter of the sequel out. Im totally reading it too X)