Reviews for The Pack Leader
Blakedawson76 chapter 3 . 3/28
¡Hi!

OMG, I loved this so much1 3 It doesnt surprise me that Hiroki battled with poor Momo. I mean, its such a Hiroki thing to do, but still, it was very funny how Hiroki came to like Momo and how he was the "pack leader". Only Nowaki would do such a thing as brng a dog home with the boyfriend he has... *sigh* What killed me was the ending. Now Momo obeys Nowaki because hes the seme and hes on top... :D I had a good laugh with that. Lets see if Hiroki decides to top next to get back his position. :D

Wonderful, beautiful and entertaining story. I loved it from beginning to end.
Tentai.t chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Squeeeeee! So kawaiiiiiii!
Tentai.t chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Well written. I can see this story unfolding in my mind's eye. Small typo: quiet- quite.
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Nowaki's such a ray of sunshine. I love how you depict these characters.
KawaiiDragonDesu chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Oh, and I just realised... Momo... LOL Avatar the last airbender :D
KawaiiDragonDesu chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Hahahahahahaha can't... stop... laughing! That was so funny!
KawaiiDragonDesu chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
Good dog indeed :)
iloveanime1919 chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Super cute, I loved the ending! :)
Meggels chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
Funny, amusing and cute. I just wish there was more zest ;) would love to see a sequal or something!
Maximum Phantomhive chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
This was so cute and good!
Distrustful Des chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Momo... Where have I heard that name before...
HeyNaniki chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Oh my gosh this is such a cute ending. Nowaki is showing whose boss around here by topping Hiroki and the Momo-chan coming into them is really hilarious. I can't stop laughing throughout this chapter. It is well written. The ending just caught me off guard and the next two days with Momo-chan would be total hell with Hiroki since he's not alpha anymore.

While I wish it didn't end, I think you gave it a proper ending.:)
puppyfacetwo chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
This was tons of great fun. Loved it all. Now Nowaki gets to be pack leader, after little Momo saw Nowaki atop Hiroki, he figured 'oh, this guys boss, got it.' Lol, it made me giggle. :)

Kinda sad to see it's over, but all things great must come to an end sooner or later. ;3
Don't Preach chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
My Dear Flamingo,

Today has been a hell of a day so you have no idea how much reading this new (and sadly,final) chapter of this fic meant to me.

This whole fic was so wonderful and the end of this chapter had me barking so loud my own trio of hounds looked at me like I was crazy.

To start out, I love domestic Egoist and seeing them in ensconced in their lovey-dovey nest cooking together made me so happy.

"Hiroki's stellar ability to work the coffee maker," That made me laugh... as did Nowaki "accidentally" dropping crumbs.

I relished seeing Hiroki getting used to the pup and the canon reference to the mugs was so clever.

The exchange between Hiroki and the fuzzball, book sniffer had me in stitches. Then there was the bit about Momo running off with Nowaki's clothes. (Can't say I blame the pup in the least). All your descriptors of that escapade were so great, I could just see the whole scene in my mind so clearly.

And Ceasar Milan, you better watch your ass because you have a rival now in pack leader practice: the amazing Hiro-san! Hooray! Nowaki's admiration and Hiroki pride were so sweet.

Okay, next section, can I say that while I love a graphic lemon that is one of the sweetest after f*ck scenes I have read. The wording was so perfect, passionate, poetic: You are a goddess. That was so very hot. Sometimes I like these hinted at bits more than the eyefuls. *Gets stoned by other FF readers as a blasphemer*

I just have one question, if Nowaki is covering Hiroki, how does he get to the man's flank? Sorry, just having a bit of difficulty envisioning the position.

I must say, I do like this little exclamation of profanity from Nowaki. It makes it so real to me. Is it too much for me to say I keep a bag of rawhides handy for my pack for that very reason.*throws chewies to pups "Here kids, this should keep you busy. Now STAY THE HELL OUT!" closes bedroom door.*

And the end. THE END! OMFG, that was perfect. I so love this assertive, but slightly quieter Hiroki you're writing. He so much sterner, less histrionic and it suits him so well. Hooray for versatility! You show Nowaki who's the Alpha Hiroki.

Every thing in this was wonderful from one end of the tail/tale to the other!

I just have one more thing to say...

SEQUEL PLEASE! *Begging dog eyes*