Reviews for Element Academy
Ourian Clemmens chapter 17 . 2/25/2014
It's a shame that you seem to not be continuing with this story. It was very interesting and I love the idea of a hogwarts-like school for Pokémon trainers.
Bruce Winterblue chapter 17 . 7/12/2012
OH, sweet mother of Mew, I am SO sorry! .

I've been putting off reviewing this like a baws, I apologize. Good chapter, loved everything. X3

I'll re-send you Wynn ASAP! Please, PLEASE, continue!
Queen JJ chapter 17 . 6/28/2012
Great Chapter I loved it and I hopes it gets the five reviews
Noroit chapter 17 . 6/28/2012
I'm so glad to see an update! Although it was short it still had really nice descriptions. Anyways I hope this gets the five reviews!
Bow to Your Queen chapter 17 . 6/27/2012
Go Silk! Yaaayyyy!
Almightyking101 chapter 17 . 6/27/2012
yes; finally, another chapter for your best story.

please keep it up.

The lunch sounds good, and Silk better win, for the Battle Breakers.
Noroit chapter 16 . 6/26/2012
I miss seeing this story updated. I hope you plan on updating it. Even if it is a long time from now.
Bow to Your Queen chapter 16 . 6/26/2012
That was a very nice game of tag.
Ein Storm chapter 15 . 6/13/2012
I like it! (:

however, funner isn't a word.
Queen JJ chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
This chapter it's really great
Foxboy466 chapter 16 . 4/28/2012
*deep breath* YUSSSSSSS! Dat's my Wynn, ba-by! She don't lose! X3

Now that that's outta my system, in all seriousness, great battle yet again. You never cease to impress, and you nailed her battle style perfectly. Great job, great job. wb
Your Broski chapter 16 . 4/28/2012
Great update! Nice teacher and loved the battle scene, you're pretty good at making and detailing them. PM me if you still need an oc
Almightyking101 chapter 16 . 4/28/2012
mr seizon sounds like an cool teacher, and strong. wynn and kaitlyn are cool trainers and kaitlyn should have won this fight. oh well, wynn did the smart thing.

it was a good battle. does this mean that wynn is undefeated? lol

Again, this chapter was good.

And as far as i could tell, something is going to be interesting during lunch, and i do not mean the food.

Finally, i wonder who the guest is going to be in four chapters from now. maybe ash?
Almightyking101 chapter 15 . 4/28/2012
I wonder what type of ice pokemon that tywon has. Is he one of mezuki's rivals since it is an ice type?
Almightyking101 chapter 14 . 4/28/2012
That is so cool. Team Battle Breakers sounds awesome.

They are so going to win in the Goldenrod cities team tournament.

Anyways, nice chapter, cant wait for the next one