Reviews for Yukio's Secret Stash
HOLO chapter 2 . 12/6/2016
wow
Lucu chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
Black butler?! Yukio I never thought you were into that. And your gay?! Where the fuck have I been?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
omg crimson spell was such a good manga
AoNoExorcist chapter 2 . 7/25/2016
So... was Rin gay too or what? Like was he hiding feelings for Yukio?
AoNoExorcist chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
*Facepalm* Yukio you may want to lock those mangas up... Not that it matters now...poor Rin is so confused...
naluforever66 chapter 2 . 6/17/2016
Omg YES! That..was..PERFECTION! You matched PERFECTLY the way Rin would be if he was ever in a relationship! Never revealing his feelings, being slightly seductive, also being rough and mean but still romantic and kind! PERFECTION!
naluforever66 chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Oh my gosh Rin, what kind of secret have you unveiled?!
Animeforever2159 chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
go Black Butler
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
Omg! I've read all the mangas the author mentioned! I especially loved crimson Spell and Ill Tie You Up, Kiss You, and Fuck You!
pinkapiratepoodle chapter 2 . 1/23/2016
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*Cough*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*Cough*WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*Cough*WWWWWWWWWWWW!
696969 chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
*slams face into the desk* YUKIO TAKE BETTER CARE OF THOSE MANGA...
Andy chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
My poor heart is loudly beating. The last part, god...I could feel Yukio's embarrassment
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2015
Well umm i uh that was hot I nearly fainting
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
OMG that was weird finding out that his brother had those books i could imagine the look on rin's face
09Alice1 chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
Kyaaaaaaa! This was so sweet! I hope there will be more one day! More cheese I say! xD