Reviews for What Is Love?
SarcasticFangirlFromDownBelow chapter 34 . 11/12/2017
A beautiful and heartwarming story, I enjoyed every moment of it. The only constructive criticism I can offer is maybe to just double check some of the grammar and spelling - not a flame, I LOVE all your stories, it was just a little friendly advice ; )
Dagerin chapter 34 . 10/11/2017
I think this whole story was really sweet makes me this would happen in the comics its truly admirable I can wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 34 . 9/15/2017
I'm reading this and so far I love it!
Lele chapter 17 . 7/21/2017
Barley
thomas sanders chapter 34 . 6/13/2017
I loved your story. It was great. Do you think you can help me right one I am a nube at this and do not know where to start. Your story was the first one I read.
UsernameWasTakenLeo chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
I realize this is from five years ago but Ivy... glass houses
Guest chapter 4 . 5/29/2017
Wow! XD What a way to meet your future husband.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/29/2017
Haha! I saw the hitting with a mannequin scene on Youtube. I think Bruce Wayne and Harley would make for an interesting couple. Good job!
Starblazer240 chapter 34 . 5/26/2017
this is by far the greatest fan fic of harley and bruice out there britney awesome job and im looking foward to the sequal.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/2/2017
Omg i was kinda blushing in the pool part.
Angel-Tenshi16 chapter 33 . 4/19/2017
OMG... your fanfic is sooo.. AMAZING and ever since i read your fanfic i literally searching for fanfics like this keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 32 . 4/4/2017
The ending was SLIGHTLY disappointing, but meh! At least its finally over after many intense chapters.
Hell Berry chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
I love this story! you did a good job! well now I'm going to start reading the sequel! yay! thank you for this beautiful story!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/19/2017