Reviews for What Is Love?
I've always been a fan of JokerXHarley, but I honestly think this is great! I couldn't stop blushing! I'm not a fan of Batman but you're making me like him more than Mistah J rn.

Although I wish you could've shown more of Harley struggling about her love for The Joker, they were together for 7 years after all. She loved him more than herself. I think it wouldn't have been so easy for her to forget about her puddin' so fast. Most of the women who had gone thru abusive relationships find it hard to accept that it wasnt their fault or they deserved better, I think the chapters just went too quickly, she dropped him like a hot potato.

She could have struggled more you know? Became depressed or something. but I guess thats just me. :3

But ooooh Goodness woman I do love this story :D couldnt stop reading it until dawn! You made me gush over Bruce Wayne. D:
Someone chapter 33 . 12/26/2014
Good Story.
Hikari no Suzaku chapter 33 . 9/7/2014
You tease, now I'm so hyped I can't sit still!
Yer amazin', just sayin'.
Hikari no Suzaku chapter 30 . 9/7/2014
At first I thought ya were bein' cocky sayin' ya will make us drop our jaws. Ya sure showed me. Truly, amazing work.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Please continue!please
kiarakratt chapter 34 . 7/26/2014
Bromigo te amo! Es increible tu fanfic continua porfisssss please
MisterEl chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I'm actually happy for the two, I actually think the writers for the Batman comics should make this official, nah not really...Your story was excellent and that sequel is gonna be just as good! Or else...

P.S. I marked you down as one of my favorite authors.
Yobikir chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
sorry to say that but this story is bad.
Harley goes to quickly from "Yay, pudding" to "yuck, the joker" and Batman, mr. Paranoia himself, is far to accepting.
The Book of Eli chapter 34 . 1/4/2014
I must say the chapters are quick but a used in such a dramatic way. I say thank you for creating this piece and hope your sequel does well.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
ok this is why people think blondes are i need it for a party why dident you say lady put the um in that womans idiocy great fanfic and i like how the feelings are devoloping instead of just right in the beginning 'Batman i love you' i have read some like that and they are not that lengthen the chapters a little more they are a little on the short side
emmaleewhittaker chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
Awe yea ;)
Guest chapter 14 . 10/4/2013
His parents died on Christmas
honey chapter 23 . 8/25/2013
i swear i am not critisising but banes mask helps him live he can only live for 5 minits without it due to an injury incopiraited with talia ar goul
honey chapter 17 . 8/25/2013
barley quinnwayne or barley sugar because they are such a sweet couple
BW Lewis chapter 34 . 7/31/2013
This was a great story, loved the plot and the many twists that occured.