Reviews for What Is Love?
stefaniSofelia chapter 34 . 7/23
I love Bruce x Harley so much.
JasonVUK chapter 8 . 7/22
JasonVUK chapter 1 . 7/22
:C Oh , poor Harley
CorruptedGamerGirl chapter 32 . 7/17
Oh my god! I love this story so much! _
Harley's always been one of my favorites. And I always thought to myself what would happen if Batman and Harley got together? I like scenarios where the villian and hero get together. its fun to think about! XD
I liked this story very much. Im going to read the sequel now!
and i see you're a Sailor Moon fan? Me too! Been a fan since i was 4 years old! _
Talon chapter 16 . 7/2
Hey it's me again, I was totally kidding about Bruce's birthday, some say Feb, some say other dates. I actually like Harley more than any of the other characters in the Dc Universe, and I love this story not only because of Harley, but because of who she is and how she was able to leave the Joker. Harley Quinn is my favorite, would be another way to sum things up. Love the story though.
Talon chapter 14 . 7/2
I love this story, mainly because of Harley, but you did get his birthday wrong, after many countless hours of doing research, I came to the conclusion and his birthday is April 7 and on June 8 8 years later, his parents were murdered.
Matisse chapter 4 . 6/13
So, Harley Quinn thinks that Batman (well, Bruce Wayne mostly) is so DREAMY!
:-)
Also, I loved your Batman books, but I kinda thought you would probably make more books about DC Superheroes. Anyways, I heard that Harley Quinn and Batman are in love now, and I thought it was cool when I heard about it (I already told you) and it is proved in Harley Quinn comics and Harley Quinn's Valentines Day Special.
Matisse chapter 2 . 5/28
Hey, my new email if you message me about the DC Superhero stories is now
Matisse chapter 34 . 5/3
Yeah, Avengers was awesome. I like Marvel, but I'm a big DC freak like you as well! We have so much in common, and don't worry, I'm not into you or anything. "Let's just sit on my double-decker couch. So everyone can watch TV together and be buddies!" I'm joking. It's from the Lego Movie. Anyways, maybe I could be your partner in this work. Here. My # is 4108123059. Send Jason Neidinger a message on GMail if you want to agree on letting me helping you with all the DC Comics stories. Thanks!
Matisse chapter 27 . 5/3
Ha! LOL! And don't worry, A/N. Since she has the opposite of hate for Bruce, or *Batman*, I don't think Harley Quinn will come back for a long time. And by that, I meant Harley's former identity. Also, I actually think that Harls would be better for Bats than Cats. (Even if it was fun that Selina's and Bruce's nicknames rhymed) I just realized a quick, but pretty long, question. Batman's been with Wonder Woman, Cats, Cheetah, Rachel, Chase, Vicki, (not the one from Fairly Odd Parents, lol) Batgirl, Wyldstyle, (again lol) Ivy, Talia, (ex-wife, probably died) and now Harley. Why her though? Why feel true love for her?