Reviews for It's Not Easy
Mr.Mananas chapter 1 . 8/2
Dang dude, dank af.
AresWinchester chapter 1 . 5/9
OMG THIS WAS AMAZING! PLEASE WRITE MORE! YOUR READERS NEED IT!
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 1/22
Aw, this was so sweet and beautiful! I loved the happy ending for these two. I also liked the sexy lemon.

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

godess bubbles chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Awww! I felt a little bad for Kiba, but I'm glade he gets Naruto in the end!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
This is so good! I would love to see a sequel, like how Sasuke reacts, naruto's life with Kiba and how he adjusts from heartbreak to being loved and of Sakura ever gets over sasuke or does she just die of an STD. Idk just a thought
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
I love this so much. But what kinda things was Kiba learning in that police academy?!
Alice Hell chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
That was really good! Sasuke deserves being left for being such an asswipe :) keep on writing! Thank you.
Usami-Sensei chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
are you going to finish naruto & nowaki story
blahblahblah19229 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Omg, so steamy and adorable. LOVED IT.
moja-kocham chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Awe, that was so wonderfully amazing :3 I loved reading this so much, great job on writing this *HEART* it was so fluffy and yaoi-ful :3 I enjoyed reading this so much. I believe you should continue this 8D GREAT JOB!~

~Akuma
TerrenceG9 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I haven't read any of your past stories, so I can't comment on the style change, but I thought the story was enjoyable, and flowed nicely. I was thoroughly enjoying the story right up to the sex scene... it was still lovely writing, but I feel that it was just a tad unrealistic. A good read - you should keep at it! I'd love to hear the Vegas story if you ever decided to expand on this!
Saru86 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I simply LOVE how you made them men who love, not some whiny little boys who don't know what to do with their emotions. That's not how most of the men work - and most definitely not who Kiba and Naruto are!

The few tears you made Naruto shed worked FOR his characterization, made him deeper and got him closer to me. And since I'm a sucker for a dedicated Kiba I'm drooling even more. ;)

Oh, and the ending and what led to it? Delicious! It's good I didn't read it in public; it might have led to some disapproving glances from other people... *has trouble hiding his erection* xD

KibaNaru (or NaruKiba, I take them how they come ) is my FAP (Fucking Awesome People) in the Naruto fandom and I read them a lot. To find a story as good as yours is rare and I'm more than grateful that I found this. Thank you for writing it! :D
Kyuuiya chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
yayyy love it :)
myroseyangel chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This is so cute! I like all of the one shots you've been doing. Hope to see another up soon; it's been a while. Are you doing those fics from that poll you used to have on your profile?
WolfPacFaan chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I loved it all the way, i thought it was brilliant, two old best friend reuniting, and then becoming lovers. I would so say write more, and i'm going to say it. Write more on this please, its just awsome...